Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Maybe Benjaman Franklin, or Thomas Edison. I think I could jest slip right into that part.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like a cameo role in a film made from one of Jane Austin's novels. I like that period of dress.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Kiefer Sutherlands role in "Phone Booth". I'm that type of "evil". :thumbsup:

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Dano Sverige said:
Kiefer Sutherlands role in "Phone Booth". I'm that type of "evil". :thumbsup:

Just saw this movie a month ago and absolutely loved the ending. The whole thing was worth those last 2 minutes.

OT

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
If you were offered a small role, like a cameo in a movie; what type of character would you like to be :dontknow:

I'd like to be a teacher in the inner city.

Hugh Hefner in his glory days in the mansion. :icon_thumright:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Going off the pic of your gunrack you probably WERE the hunter in "Bambi"!!! :tongue3:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was one of my son's gun safes although I do have one of my own. We all have the same combination so we can have access to a gun at whichever house we happen to be in or, if we run out of a particular caliber bullet or shotshell, we can borrow from the other guy. Works out great.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
packerbacker said:
That was one of my son's gun safes although I do have one of my own. We all have the same combination so we can have access to a gun at whichever house we happen to be in or, if we run out of a particular caliber bullet or shotshell, we can borrow from the other guy. Works out great.

That means if one of your family members flips their lid...they can go from house to house and shoot everyone inside and not get picked up by the police for carrying a gun in the street!
Very thoughtful of ya'll! :thumbsup:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually Dano, less than half of us Americans flip their lids and go on a killing spree. You've been watching way too much tv...................................(tele) :D

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
That means if one of your family members flips their lid...they can go from house to house and shoot everyone inside and not get picked up by the police for carrying a gun in the street!
Very thoughtful of ya'll! :thumbsup:

It seems that Dano rally has a problem with the American way of life... Dano, you tell me what's wrong if you want to live out your life like a video game :laughing7: Why do you think 1/2 of the Americans are experts at "Grand Theft Auto" :dontknow:

Side note: This game actually teaches you how to pick out the best cars and hot wire them :tongue3:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Captain Ron! (But probably without the eye patch.) School and education actually kept me from fulfilling my dream. :laughing7:

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I little bit of Indana Jones, some Gene Hackman tactics in Enemy of the State,...I could give a laundry list of things that I'd like to add, but I'm a little bit busy triing to live it(key phrase 'triing to live it').

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
packerbacker said:
Actually Dano, less than half of us Americans flip their lids and go on a killing spree. You've been watching way too much tv...................................(tele) :D

Less than half?..That's 140 million lid flippers!!! And they let you have guns??? :o

Never liked GTA.Can't steer the cars! Am playing the makers other blockbuster though "Red Dead Redemption". Awesome cowboy game..can tell it's by the same makers because i can't steer the damn horses! :laughing9:

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
I'd like to be a dominating Major League pitcher who didn't have a great fastball. A pure junkball master who threw between 60 and 85 mph, but could not lose. Have seasons like 32 and 0. Seasons like nobody had ever seen. Make it all happen with big looping curveballs and perfect location.

OT

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a friend, Bill Campbell, that was a terrific relief pitcher. When he played on the Twins and Red Sox I'd go to Angel stadium and watch him pitch against the Angels. He was relief pitcher of the year twice. In 1976 he had a 17-5 season which still ties the American League record for relievers. He threw nothing but heat. Not quite 32-0 but good for a reliever. I think my oldest son still worships the man. RC Cola had soda cans with players faces on them and my son collected every Campbell can he could find and every baseball card. :wink:
We also know how Bill's arm gave out. ::)

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
packerbacker said:
Had a friend, Bill Campbell, that was a terrific relief pitcher. When he played on the Twins and Red Sox I'd go to Angel stadium and watch him pitch against the Angels. He was relief pitcher of the year twice. In 1976 he had a 17-5 season which still ties the American League record for relievers. He threw nothing but heat. Not quite 32-0 but good for a reliever. I think my oldest son still worships the man. RC Cola had soda cans with players faces on them and my son collected every Campbell can he could find and every baseball card. :wink:
We also know how Bill's arm gave out. ::)

I follow the Braves in the National League and the Red Sox in the American. Two old Boston teams. I clearly remember Campbell. I was an Aaron and Yastremski fan. One guy a Brave and the other a Red Sox.

Did Bill's supply of "special ingredient" become hard for him to obtain all at once? I don't believe the juice factory started with Mark McGuire and Jose Canseco. Track and football and cycling had great dopers going back to WW2.

OT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread