What's new

If you hit the mega millions, what would you do?

Old Dog: I'm a dog guy. Very tough losing a dog. I don't cry when humans pass but I do on losing a dog. This probably doesn't speak well of me but the animals get to me in ways people don't. I love my 2 boy dogs. Sorry your old wrinkled-faced friend is gone.

(I thought it was a picture of YOU. Hence the face lift remark. No offense! LOL)

OT
 
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Ole Town, Ole dog, I know exactly what you both are saying, and agree 100%.

Don Jose de La Mancha

That tape was funny. Don, I'm 53 and avoided the trap so far. That look on his face as he's going for his rope? Been there, run the same way. Very funny water ad.

Old Town
 
Old Town said:
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Ole Town, Ole dog, I know exactly what you both are saying, and agree 100%.

Don Jose de La Mancha

That tape was f the same way. Very funny water ad.

Old Town



Translation: No woman would have him.


Ducking and Weaving! ;D
 
I would build a castle with a moat around it in Tioga County, Pa.
I have always be fascinated with castles.
I would like to live in one.
 
1. pay off debt.
2. setup acct just for recurring monthly bills to be taken from
3. buy a motorhome
4. go with hubby and travel the US (and collect lots of souvenier pennies) :headbang:
5. have kids (then at least we could afford them)

6. (wishful thinking) get a metal detector and somehow get hubby interested in it.
7. rest hasn't been figured out yet.


PS: all would depend on the amount of mega millions
 
I was encouraged by several to get a picture of tank on here for an avatar.
For years I had different pics here are some I had
 

Attachments

  • !cid_2759D9608C0B4A859C30347350902753@thom4e92ffea85.webp
    !cid_2759D9608C0B4A859C30347350902753@thom4e92ffea85.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 175
  • stinkin.webp
    stinkin.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 193
  • indexCALP0T38.webp
    indexCALP0T38.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 193
  • 52908_090 A.webp
    52908_090 A.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 196
  • indexCA67972H.webp
    indexCA67972H.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 188
  • old_fruit_jar_cache_002-A.webp
    old_fruit_jar_cache_002-A.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Uc pix 2 037.webp
    Uc pix 2 037.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 211
  • !cid_C00B7A5DE6684C5FA15EEFA36A07219C@thom4e92ffea85.webp
    !cid_C00B7A5DE6684C5FA15EEFA36A07219C@thom4e92ffea85.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 138
  • !cid_2759D9608C0B4A859C30347350902753@thom4e92ffea85.webp
    !cid_2759D9608C0B4A859C30347350902753@thom4e92ffea85.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 195
  • stinkin.webp
    stinkin.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 187
  • 52908_090 A.webp
    52908_090 A.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 194
  • indexCALP0T38.webp
    indexCALP0T38.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 200
  • indexCA67972H.webp
    indexCA67972H.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 203
  • old_fruit_jar_cache_002-A.webp
    old_fruit_jar_cache_002-A.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Uc_pix_2_039 A.webp
    Uc_pix_2_039 A.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Uc pix 2 037.webp
    Uc pix 2 037.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 199
Old Dog said:
I was encouraged by several to get a picture of tank on here for an avatar.
For years I had different pics here are some I had

Dang near wet my pants at #2. Thanks a lot.
 
You definitely made the 8 second whistle , my friend . :notworthy:
You make me proud to call me a friend .
Jim
 
I sure as hay wouldn't be sitting here ogling widgets. :-)

And, Old Dog, why not the one of you on that rock there?
 
This one??
 

Attachments

  • Perching on the cliff 2.webp
    Perching on the cliff 2.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Perching on the cliff.webp
    Perching on the cliff.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 178
  • Perching on the cliff 2.webp
    Perching on the cliff 2.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Perching on the cliff.webp
    Perching on the cliff.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 175
Aw come on, your not that ugly unappealing!
 
I'd do the usual stuff, but I always say I'd love to pull off the side of the road, pop the hood up, turn the hazard flashers on, and give a few hundred thousand bucks to the first person who stopped to see if they could help.

Tithe. Also, my friends and family would all be set up nicely and I'd probably invest in property and toys (detectors, vehicles, hunting equipment, etc...) and buy my wife 2 of anything she wants. I'd want to help people who need help who are genuinely trying as well. (I don't want to fund a lazy couch potato).
 
my new hobby would be making solid gold pull tabs and travelling all over the country burying them at random playground and parlk areas ;D :icon_thumright:
 
1. Tithe
2. Pay off bills
3. Start a three tiered business-Real estate investment, repossesions, and middle man scrap- all basically recession proof
4.Help family members and friends that need help
5. Take my wife on a vacation once a year to wherever she wants to go
6. Start trust funds for all my kids
7. Get my hobby farm comletely set up along with purchasing more land
8. Get a Toyota Tundra- used...I never buy brand new cars....it's a scam
9. Help Church Youth programs in a big way
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom