What's new

If you liked "Boom, baby"...

surf

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
2,839
Reaction score
1,461
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sorry to advise you that there will be more televised noxious nonsense that is sure to have further ill effect on things some of us hold dear.

"U.S. cable network Travel Channel has ordered six unscripted series, covering topics ranging from culinary and travel to competition and reality, to air in primetime next year.

All Forked Up (6 x 30 minutes) from O’Mally Productions is billed as a food feud, featuring bickering stars and Las Vegas food critics Al Mancini and John Curtas; while Burger Land (11 x 30 minutes) from Magilla Entertainment is a culinary road trip series all about the hamburger, which stars host George Motz; and Digfellas (6 x 30 minutes) from Kinetic Content stars relic hunters Bill Ladd and Howard Hewitt as they search for historical treasures.

Elsewhere, Fortune Diggers (working title, 6 x 30 minutes) from Sharp Entertainment is a relic hunter competition series in which teams armed with metal detectors must unearth buried artifacts; Gem Hunt (7 x 60 minutes) from NHNZ takes viewers to remote regions of the world, to explore key sites in the world’s gem trade; and Monumental Mysteries (13 x 60 minutes) from Optomen Productions visits American monuments to investigate their back stories.' Travel Channel greenlights ?Digfellas,? ?Burger Land? » Realscreen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SM hosts film crew for Travel Channel show

Mercifully, I don't get the TC, so I'm counting on you guys to keep me advised...

Burger_Land_50319.jpg
 
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN! ! ! darn TV stations, wish they would stop, and i also heard their might be a tv show coming out for bottle digging, i am not sure about if it is really going to happen, but i hope not!
 
Its like a bad dream that I cannot awake from. I am tired of hearing 'We found the JUICE" and "BOOM BABY". Man, I could drag those posers through places that would make them cry for their chilled perrier and bowl of green M&Ms.
 
My TV stays off most of the time. I can go back and watch what I want later with on demand. I don't know why no one can put one decent detector show on tv.
 
I would like to kick the snot out of that tub of guts savage. Just a disgusting, slob of a person who tells lies and makes the rest of the metal detectorists look bad. I certainly would love to run into him on the street.
 
I would like to kick the snot out of that tub of guts savage. Just a disgusting, slob of a person who tells lies and makes the rest of the metal detectorists look bad. I certainly would love to run into him on the street.

Someome on here posted a few negative comments on there facebook page. They had a nasty comment then deleted the post. Lol
 
Just more tv shows not to watch....
 
Cool sounds exciting:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom