Yep, yep!
If I won anything over about $2 million, I would never work another day in my life. If I won Big Money, I would become a full-time bum!
Prolly about 90% of my waking hours would be spent hunting: fossil digs, NA artifact hunts, treasure seeking, detecting, picking ala American Pickers, antique shopping, etc, etc.
I would be able to become a professional hoarder, just buy up more buildings to stuff each time I filled one up.
My favorite charities would get big fat checks, and philanthropic work would be the only 'work' I would consider doing.
Would visit every nice beach in the world and travel to the Holy Land, Egypt, Ireland, China, and all the other places I would like to go, accompanied full-time by my choice of 'posse' and attractive entourage, any or all of whom I could send packing whenever I wished.
Ah, yes, good times would be had by all !