Talon
Hero Member
Yup, and it wouldn't be Ohio. It would be Europe, Asia, Bahama's, Mexico and so on. I'd detect all over and not worry about the travel costs.

Quite the contrary. By winning a large sum of money, it would buy me probably one of the most precious things on earth. TIME!!! Time to do the things I enjoy! Time to do the things I don't have time to do now! Time to properly work around the weather conditions and daylight hours! Time to research history, research locations, collect valuable data and information. Time to travel anywhere in the world and TH (permission granted naturally). Chances are my wealth would persuade some landowners granted permission. 
As to being able to afford nice equipment, travel expenses, etc. That would be wonderful, but to simply have all the "TIME" I needed and wanted to TH uniterrupted by debt, work schedules, time committed to others, and other time constraints. I feel that would make me simply one of the richest men on earth. God bless and HH.