What's new

Ikes

craigpcdmc said:
I got my paws on 4 1972d Ikes. Can i sell these or should i store em.
Someone on here mentioned a dealer that was paying 90 cents ea.
Personally, I find them boring and spend them at drive-thrus to confuse the young cashiers.

ffd
 
craigpcdmc said:
90 cents is bellow face
Yes, that's how hard it is to profit from clad Ikes, unless you sell them as "silver dollars", to the uninformed.
 
some 1972P ikes are worth a lot, look them up you can find some info.
 
I have hundreds of Ikes, they are essentially worthless (besides face), but me and my buds like to use them for poker night. Makes the dollar more like the size of a chip rather than using SBAs (which get confused with quarters). I bet if you had enough of them you can sell them on eBay for a profit simply for the poker reason.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom