What's new

Ill take it!

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
I'll take it!

It is overcast this morning. It is very nice out but because it is overcast once you get wet it is a little on the cool side. No matter. That doesn't stop me from hunting. I'm a tough old bird! LOL Anyway, I did alright this morning. More bb's **sigh**, a cheap small hoop earring, a butterfly ornament that was on a piece of string

063010.jpg

and................... a gold ring, 10k!

Ring06301010k.jpg

Yep! I'll take it! :wink: I hope your day is as good or better.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'll take it!

Nice ring Mumszie! :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'll take it!

I'll take it too! CONGRATS!

:wink: RR
 
Re: I'll take it!

Been following your posts Mumzie and KNEW this day was coming! WoooHoooo :hello2: Congrats on the GOLD!!!
 
Re: I'll take it!

I'll trade you for the silver one I found on Monday. :laughing7: Got to love that GOLD! :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'll take it!

:icon_thumleft: nice gold wtg
 
Re: I'll take it!

WTG Mum. I am heading out in a bit to try my luck. Hope mine is as good as yours.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Re: I'll take it!

Very nice find!! {Old Bird?} I would say Hawkeye.....Joe
 
Re: I'll take it!

Nice going Mumszie!!
 
Re: I'll take it!

You find gold, you've had a good day!

Was it in the water or the dry sand?
 
Re: I'll take it!

congrats mumszie!!! :hello2: :hello2:
 
Re: I'll take it!

Nice job on the gold! :icon_thumright: Seems like maybe someone is 'spiking the beach' with the BB's. :icon_scratch:
 
Re: I'll take it!

miser said:
You find gold, you've had a good day!

Was it in the water or the dry sand?

In the water - almost neck deep. I rarely hunt the dry sand because it is too hard for me to walk. My left knee and leg are not the greatest anymore but in the water I don't have any trouble. I usually only hunt the dry sand on my way to the water and back out.
 
Re: I'll take it!

Congrats Mumszie.

I like how you sprung the gold on us at the end there. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: I'll take it!

Good going, I always love your posts and like them even better when you find something nice!! Way to go.
 
Re: I'll take it!

nice ring
 
Re: I'll take it!

That's more like it... WTG Mums. I Love Gold in the bottom of my scoop, congrats on that one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom