What's new

Ill take it!

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
I'll take it!

It is overcast this morning. It is very nice out but because it is overcast once you get wet it is a little on the cool side. No matter. That doesn't stop me from hunting. I'm a tough old bird! LOL Anyway, I did alright this morning. More bb's **sigh**, a cheap small hoop earring, a butterfly ornament that was on a piece of string

063010.jpg

and................... a gold ring, 10k!

Ring06301010k.jpg

Yep! I'll take it! :wink: I hope your day is as good or better.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'll take it!

Nice mumszie Gold is gold no matter how big or small. We take it all. Hope you get more today. Happy hunting.....Matt
 
tickets mums tickets :)

i would take it also.........................

i think i must do the walk around backwards now on my gear...............will do it today as a matter of fact

good luck mums
 
Re: I'll take it!

Sure do love that color! WTG go Mumzie!
 
Re: I'll take it!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: Nice find Mum.... keep it up!
 
Re: I'll take it!

Pretty sneaky throwing that ring in last but a pleasant surprise! Monty
 
Re: I'll take it!

Really nice ring Mumszie!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom