What's new

Im a little in the Dumps. My Ding Dang Dog died last night . Post your Dog?

Lol, if he did, I would retire and Mario and I would be on a long road trip to all the tourist beaches in America. :)


beachbetterhavemymoney.webp
 
IMG_0569.webp Her name is June.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
she so cute

She's a Rottweiler mixed with something else. We don't know what that something else is. Any ideas?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Here is my other Pooper Dawg!
 

Attachments

  • dingo.webp
    dingo.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 96
Harder then losing family at times, they take over our homes and hearts. Our newest one, Zenzi, aka Grady.
 

Attachments

  • Zenzi.webp
    Zenzi.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 91
Man, Losing a close family member is Always hard for me and Most of us, the one thing I found helps the most is to get another Dog to love or whatever kind of pet you are missing, Have to have a Rottweiler here, home is missing something if there is no Rott. Sorry for anyone's Loss as they are TREASURES in their own way amd the Memories are Not soon forgotten.
 
I am so sorry for your lose. I too have known the pain of the lose of my best friend but I have also experienced the joyful and unconditional love that those fur faces give us and while the pain seems unbearable at times but remembering that love makes me smile.
 
View attachment 1491413

This is Marley at 3 months. He lived almost thirteen years. Which is Great for a Golden. He died last night in his sleep and was healthy as a horse until the last month. I wish that for all of us. I knew he was going. I prepped myself for it. But Gezus I am soooo freaking sad. It's not like me at all. I will miss that tire chewer.

Post a picture of your dog?

So Sorry to hear that.
The hardest part of being a Pet owner / animal lover .
I lost 3 10 year + old cats around this time last year.
&
Have 2 that are sickly now , 1 with Cancer 'Mammary' Diagnosed in Feb? I think but she is still eating , loving, & seems content , we give her pain med's when needed.
Vet said a Couple months but it's been 6 + ; Good & Bad thing? It's all taking it's tool on me .

I wish you the best in your mourning period , I have not read the reply's just wanted you to know 'I feel ya".
Again 'Praying for you & yours.
 
Im sorry to hear about your pup. We lost a golden retriever almost 8 years ago and its still hard. I still wake up looking for her at night. She was only 3 and had myasthenia gravis. I think thats how you spell it. I hand fed her while sitting her up so she could get the food to her stomach instead of her lungs. She got pneumonia twice and thats where i decided it was best to let her go. We tried hard to keep her but her quality of life wouldnt have been very good. Now i have 3 dogs. The white dog is Bonnie. The brown one is Carmine. And the black one is Clyde.
 

Attachments

  • 20170127_153239.webp
    20170127_153239.webp
    570.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 20170127_153251.webp
    20170127_153251.webp
    809.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 1495841451648.webp
    1495841451648.webp
    21 KB · Views: 94
Really sorry to read about your loss, it's areal heart wrenching experience to have a loved one go.
He's our GSD at 8 weeks old and now at almost 3 yrs old.
IMG_20141116_114919056.webpIMG_20170701_151836174.webp
 
I be sorry when my true love, Tippy my cat dies.
 
10347554_10152507233018299_3496385530288264902_n.webpMyself and our 8 year old retired racing greyhound, "Frostie".
 
Sorry to hear Marley passed on trdking..

These are our little buddies kicking back.
Penny, Astrid and Zoey!

IMG_0467.webp
 
0914172004.webp

A tattoo memorial to my favorite dog. I hope its not upside down.

0914172004.webp
 
My 2 angels View attachment 1493804


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG My sister had the clone of this one named Cervesa! Chewys are awesome. Cervesa Hated my guts and when he was 16 and had lost all of his teeth he would chew on my hand like he was killing me. No harm done :) I think the only dog I have ever seen that wanted a piece of me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom