What's new

Im a little in the Dumps. My Ding Dang Dog died last night . Post your Dog?

trdking

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2015
Messages
5,148
Reaction score
7,926
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marley puppy.webp

This is Marley at 3 months. He lived almost thirteen years. Which is Great for a Golden. He died last night in his sleep and was healthy as a horse until the last month. I wish that for all of us. I knew he was going. I prepped myself for it. But Gezus I am soooo freaking sad. It's not like me at all. I will miss that tire chewer.

Post a picture of your dog?
 
View attachment 1491413

This is Marley at 3 months. He lived almost thirteen years. Which is Great for a Golden. He died last night in his sleep and was healthy as a horse until the last month. I wish that for all of us. I knew he was going. I prepped myself for it. But Gezus I am soooo freaking sad. It's not like me at all. I will miss that tire chewer.

Post a picture of your dog?

sorry for your loss i would take a pic a my dog but he don't like the camera
 
C1A.webp
This is what Duke and I do the best; crash in our recliners.
 
It's darn painful to loose a K-9 Buddy! That's all I have to say about that!
 

Attachments

  • dexterdawg!.webp
    dexterdawg!.webp
    188.6 KB · Views: 120
These dog threads always get to me. Sorry to hear of your loss. Here's my little rescue Buddy. He's a terrible dog with a Napoleon complex but I still love him ...

fd8cc07971bf7427469142b4323ae783.jpg


Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
 
Sorry for your loss. This is Charlie.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0555a.webp
    DSCN0555a.webp
    403.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Charlie.webp
    Charlie.webp
    70.6 KB · Views: 119
Here is one of ours. Also have two beagles.
Sorry for your loss.
6f0b4d4a458fd76bb21d92c2fef013b8.jpg


HH, RN
 
my black lab tiny ain't so tiny he was the runt of the litter now he 6 years old in human years and weighs around 72 pounds and takes naps all the time
 
Awesome Pics ALL. Made me feel better. Keep em coming! luv em all Love em hard
 
These dog died threads are a bummer. Sorry, no doggies here but, have watched our beloved HUGO the family pet get ran over as a child. I ran to the hurting fella and he bit me in the leg as he was dying and in such pain. I still have the scar on my right thigh. Also walking my two year old German Shepard about 15 years ago lost contact of "Zeke" and he wandered into a highway and got struck in the head. Killed him instantly and the driver just sped away as I was freaking out. So I know the pain of loosing a dog. That's probably why I'll never own another one not to mention being a single guy I can't devote enough attention to one. They are NOT independent like many cats. They need attention. Sorry for your loss mate. It sucks and is very real.:sad7:
 
Gubba, my 4th black and tan Shepard, 3 years old.
Had a bump grow on his muzzle over night last week, I was of course terrified it was a tumor but it turned out to be a tooth gone bad, just had it pulled today and he is still dragging his ass from being put under.
Last one that died, Rooney, I was so messed up I could barely eat or sleep for a week, still not over it. I went to a dog forum that had grief support and it helped a bit but I found alot of posters there to be haughty snots and I literally told them to f off and never been back.

When my 2nd dog Popper died I waited over a year until I got Roo.
After he died my daughter talked me into getting another right away, I felt guilty as hell but she was right.

Condolences, not much consolation but 13 years is indeed a good run for a large breed dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1970.webp
    IMG_1970.webp
    203.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0921.webp
    IMG_0921.webp
    262 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Sorry trdking, hope you feel better. And I mean that man !! Its really tuff to get through,but you will. Those emotions make us human.
 
They are part of the family....sometimes better than the family, unconditional love.
I can tell you all the names of the dogs i have lost. I miss every one of them.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom