Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will keep an eye out for it. Did you try looking by the street light where the light is better?

OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It was day time. I hope it turns up. At least it wasn't real gold.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You weren't meant to have it. :cross: Sorry for your loss, but you can take solace in the fact that you played your role.

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would drive me crazy lol! Although I'm kind of surprised it hasn't happened yet, I'm constantly losing my glasses and/or keys. I did sell something and then realize it was lost once, that sucked. I did eventually find it but it was well after the sale had been reversed & a buyer disappointed.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make your kids clean out the car. They will find it!

If it makes you feel any better back when I had a friend who is very wealthy we went and did a test drive on a Porsche Carrera. I had a Morgan Silver dollar in my pocket in the bucket seats are so low it fell out. When I went back they won't even let me in the car. Some guy went out there and said there was no coin. Stopped me from carrying coins in my pocket!!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make your kids clean out the car. They will find it!

If it makes you feel any better back when I had a friend who is very wealthy we went and did a test drive on a Porsche Carrera. I had a Morgan Silver dollar in my pocket in the bucket seats are so low it fell out. When I went back they won't even let me in the car. Some guy went out there and said there was no coin. Stopped me from carrying coins in my pocket!!

Better yet clean out your purse!!!

I swear when She does this and cleans out her purse it's like hitting the lottery. It seems like there's about $25 worth of change in the bottom of that thing. Who needs a concealed weapon when you have a 25 pound battering ram on your arm!

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I lost my pocket Morgan too! Kills me each time I think about it.

Mugs, you'll probably find it. Hang in there. I'd be goin' crazy looking for it. Just how I'm put together, or more likely, how I'm going to come apart some day!

OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You weren't meant to have it. :cross: Sorry for your loss, but you can take solace in the fact that you played your role.

I like that. I'm hoping I'll find it when I go back to the consignment store. I tossed it on the front seat. I did look between the seat and door, but not between the two seats. Maybe it's there! It's cold and I'm in bed, or I would go look now. It's pretty, but not enough to go out in the cold! Lol.

Sorry about the lost Morgans. Usually when I misplace jewelry ( in the house), it turns up again.
Beach, did you read in the forum with storage units the threads on best finds? Someone said when the auctioneer opened the unit, they found tons of money. The auctioneer closed the unit, but the guy hung around until the cops came. The auctioneer kept telling the guy that he didn't have to hang around. As you said, Yeah. Right. 😂😂😂

OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol. It's gone. Not at the stores. Oh well, gam zu l'tova. That means, this is for the good. Maybe one day it'll turn up

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol. It's gone. Not at the stores. Oh well, gam zu l'tova. That means, this is for the good. Maybe one day it'll turn up

I haven't heard "gam zu l'tova" in many years! My grandmother used to say that!

My "biggest" loss...I lost my wedding veil somewhere between the store where I bought it and home. Don't ask me how, just noticed I didn't have the package when I got home. Thank goodness I was able to replace it (with a nicer one!) and husband and I just celebrated our 17th anniversary this past Friday.

OP
OP
M

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
This is absolutely insane! When I lost the bracelet, I cleaned out the front of the car. There has been nothing in there for over a week. Today, I was grabbing my coffee mug out of the van from the passenger side. Hmm. There is a bag there. Yup. It's the bracelet!! There was nothing there for a week! I carpool, and the guy I drive home has a briefcase. So I know the area has been empty. It can't be under the seat, cuz there is a built in storage box there.
So weird. I'm not a loser!

Attachments

• 1450453596076.jpg
    1450453596076.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 129

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread