What's new

Im a lousy CRHer

Digger54

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
659
Reaction score
886
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'm a lousy CRHer

For the first time I tried being a CRHer and failed :(. Had to go to the bank today so while I was there I asked for some rolls of halfs. The accountant said they had one roll that a lady turned in yesterday. I got all excited :icon_sunny: until I watched the teller go over and proceed to pull halves out the drawer one at a time and load them in a paper roll ???. Needless to say, a quick glance confirmed copper side on them all. So much for banks in a small town.

I am told that I can go to a local grocery store and purchase rolled coins from customer drops in their coin sorter.
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm a lousy CRHer

I'm assuming you are trying to be humorous, go through a few thousand coins and report back. Good luck!
 
Re: I'm a lousy CRHer

my local grocery store is happy to sell them to me.Go at off hours when they have the time to check the vault at customer service.The teller drawer has no space for halves or dollars,so they pretty much go in the vault.
 
Re: I'm a lousy CRHer

fistfulladirt said:
I'm assuming you are trying to be humorous, go through a few thousand coins and report back. Good luck!

No doubt..if it were that easy i would be loaded!!!
 
Re: I'm a lousy CRHer Beginner's Guide reader

There, I fixed my subject line ;D

Should have read through the guide first. I picked up two 1968 halves in that roll. :icon_thumright:

I guess my expectations were off the chain, and I got bummed when they were pulled out of a tray. Was hoping to go through a virgin roll.

Still a lot of fun.
 
Re: I'm a lousy CRHer

So you got 2 40%s in 1 roll? That is very good, any CRHer would be thrilled with that find! Solid rolls and jackpot scores do not happen very often, you should never expect to get one, especially on your first ever try!

Good luck with CRHing and HH! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom