What's new

Im baaaaack...

Ocaliman

Full Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2006
Messages
118
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ocala, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm baaaaack...

It has been about 4 years since I have posted on these boards, and I just wanted to say that I am getting ready to hit the water holes and beaches with a vengeance...

We left Florida back in '07 and moved back to Illinois (change in latitude=change in attitude). Unfortunately, I didn't get to do much hunting while up here due to work, family commitments, etc. On top of that, the water hunting close by was pretty dismal and nothing like hunting in the Sunshine state. And to make matters worse, I had 2 of my 3 machines stolen (thank GOD that the Excal wasn't one of them)...

Well, we are moving back to Florida in a couple of months, and I am ready to put the Excal thru it's paces... I'm just glad that these boards are still here, and that I have a forum to come back to...
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm baaaaack...

I'm new since you left - Welcome Back and Happy Hunting! :headbang:

Ocaliman said:
It has been about 4 years since I have posted on these boards, and I just wanted to say that I am getting ready to hit the water holes and beaches with a vengeance...

We left Florida back in '07 and moved back to Illinois (change in latitude=change in attitude). Unfortunately, I didn't get to do much hunting while up here due to work, family commitments, etc. On top of that, the water hunting close by was pretty dismal and nothing like hunting in the Sunshine state. And to make matters worse, I had 2 of my 3 machines stolen (thank GOD that the Excal wasn't one of them)...

Well, we are moving back to Florida in a couple of months, and I am ready to put the Excal thru it's paces... I'm just glad that these boards are still here, and that I have a forum to come back to...
 
Re: I'm baaaaack...

Welcome back........ :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'm baaaaack...

Welcome back, hope you find lots!!
 
Re: I'm baaaaack...

welcome back. What part of Florida will you be hunting??
 
Re: I'm baaaaack...

cntrydncr1 said:
welcome back. What part of Florida will you be hunting??

Around the central part (Ocala), and the coastal beaches for the most part...
 
Re: I'm baaaaack...

Ocaliman, welcome back. If I remember right, I met you at one of the Great Southern Beach Shootouts.... maybe 5 years ago....
 
Re: I'm baaaaack...

Treasure_Hunter said:
Ocaliman, welcome back. If I remember right, I met you at one of the Great Southern Beach Shootouts.... maybe 5 years ago....

You most certainly did... How ya been?? I haven't talked to you since Merc dimes were considered a new coin it seems.. :wink: I was reading back on some of my older posts and came across the GSBS info.. That was a great weekend. I will make sure to look you up when I get back and settled in..
 
Re: I'm baaaaack...

I too am new to this board, and beach hunting really. Just wanted to say welcome :hello:. Now, go jerk some gold out of those Fla. Holes!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom