What's new

Im baaaccckkk!

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
I'm baaaccckkk!

Yes, I'm back at last. It turned out that I had a router problem. I had to buy a new router and now I'm back online and having no problems. As far as my desktop computer - well that one is about 10 years old and in computer years that's ancient! It needs more memory, new processor etc etc etc and I might as well buy a new computer because it would be cheaper in the long run so that one is going to have to wait until I win the lottery! LOL But... I'M BACK!

I went out this morning to good old CWB and only got 2 hits IN the water in 2 hours. A pair of broken sunglasses and a piece of crab trap. I went up on the dry sand and got a cheap hoop earring, a BIC lighter and a little over a dollar in change. No pics today but I'm back now
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm baaaccckkk!

:thumbsup:
 
Re: I'm baaaccckkk!

:icon_thumright: nice work! ..surprised there is anything left at that beach... so many hunters there.
I think they`re moving the sand around..i`ve been getting a lot of green and black coins and a few old ring style pull tabs (do they still use those today on cans? :tongue3:)
good luck next time! mike
 
Re: I'm baaaccckkk!

Good news :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: Good luck :thumbsup:
 
Re: I'm baaaccckkk!

Glad to see ya back Mumzie.. am on dry land for a bit myself..
 
Re: I'm baaaccckkk!

Sometimes the computers just need to be pushed off the table. :laughing7:
 
Re: I'm baaaccckkk!

:icon_thumright:yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :icon_thumleft: if you have $350.00 you can get a very nice computor!!!!! mines 6 years old and gettin slow!!! the one for 350 has twice the harddrive three times the memory etc: that my present computor has!! i just bought a used excal so my computor will have to do for a while.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom