Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
I'm Back 26 Silvers Lots Of Relics

Hey everyone,

Haven't been able to dedicate as much time to the hobby this yr due to work and losing a few very close family members. But I am starting to get back into the swing of things again here. In the past month recently when my boys ball has ended. This group of finds has been from little hunts here and there throughout june through sept.

It was so hot this yr to that hunting just wasn't gonna be comfortable. It was so dry here and conditions bad. All the finds you see here have came from everywhere. Old ball fields for silver. A few old farm houses we got permission to search. And last but not least a few hrs here and there at various parks in the city.

Been a slow yr just hit 60 silver on the season. Last yr i would have had around a 100 by now. But oh well it takes alot of hrs each year to find a 100 plus silvers. And gas is so expensive anymore. You think twice about how much running around your gonna do looking for sites.

I do browse daily for the most part and some great finds have been made on the forum. I don't post as much anymore unless i find something great. Just got my first Large cent on the yr last weekend at a old park. So Picking up a few decent finds here and there. Can't wait for the fall season here next month.

Hopefully I will be back again with something good to post. good luck to all.

Jeremy

Attachments

• 2011 silver 1.jpg
    2011 silver 1.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,611
  • silvers 2011 2.jpg
    silvers 2011 2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,600
  • silvers 2011 3.jpg
    silvers 2011 3.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 1,602
  • 2011 silver 4.jpg
    2011 silver 4.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,603
  • silver 2011 5.jpg
    silver 2011 5.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,602
  • silver 2011 6.jpg
    silver 2011 6.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,600
  • silvers 2011 7.jpg
    silvers 2011 7.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,592
  • silver 2011 8.jpg
    silver 2011 8.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 1,591
  • silvers 2011 9.jpg
    silvers 2011 9.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,588
  • silvers 2011 10.jpg
    silvers 2011 10.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,585
  • 2011 flint.jpg
    2011 flint.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 1,580
Upvote 0
Re: I'm Back 26 Silvers Lots Of Relics

Those are some nice finds! 60 silvers is nothing to shake a stick at, way to go.

Shark27

Always look for your posts and your interesting finds. Based upon what I've been reading you've been very luck to continue to hold onto a JOB! They said on the news that college grads are continuing to live at home for 2 years or more as there are more paper degrees than jobs! Great to see that you're "back"!

Good to see some more of your finds :headbang: very sorry to hear of your losses, its tough but detecting is a good avenue to clear the mind, keep diggin :)

Wow... That's a great collection of coins that you have there... Congratulations.

Please post a close-up of the just reverse of the 1912 V nickel, JerV3. It just _might_ be the one most V nickel collectors try to find.

Your variety of finds and clear pictures are delightful. Hope the fall season is good to you too! I lost a very dear friend this summer and such losses are very hard to absorb. Andi

wow, you've been busy. nice digs, great variety

wow what an awesome group of finds :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Nice haul! Did you find that compass in a school yard?

Nice variety of relics, 60 silvers is a pretty impressive count :icon_thumright: . Sorry to hear about the family losses. Congrats on the LC, its been awhile for me and I got to say you do a very nice cleaning up your finds, something I should take the time to do.

PS; I found a small 1929 Canadian cent recently like your 1932, neat little coin.

TommNJ

Thanks everyone,

Yes I am doing ok. I am a little rusty with the pics. But I guess they turned out ok. No go the 1912 is a plain. I have found probably a dozen plain 1912's. But I do have a 1885.

Made some finds today. I will be back again with more to show when the fall time comes.

HH Jer

Hey Jeremy, Im sorry for your losses.Glad to see you get back in the saddle there buddy. Detecting is good quiet time, and Im glad your doing well.Great digs there buddy! Is Lance still swinging?

Awesome as always, Jer! 8) Good to see you posting up those those finds.

Nana :hello:

Yes, there is still some silver in the Western PA ground! Is that SLQ a Type I or II?

Good to see you're still mining silver Jeremy :thumbsup:

Remember that aluminum token I found last time we were out that was all eaten up? $2.00 off a $20.00 clothes purchase at the Palace on Liberty Ave. ? Well believe it or not I found a near perfect one about a month ago up in Ligonier.

Thanks everyone,

Yeah I am still around. Trying to get out any free time I have to hunt. Still love getting out.

Yeah Lance is still swinging also. Making some decent finds himself. We haven't been hitting it as hard as we used to in the past. But fall is my time and I plan on making up for lost time.

I had a 20 silver week this week. 6 Hrs in the field and I pulled 20 silvers off a old ball field I just come across. Puts me at 80 on the yr pretty quick. Hoping to hit a 100 maybe. Trying to do this is just the spring and fall is tough.

Pretty cool steve. Allways nice to get a token or coin in better shape than the last one. I will be back soon with more to show.

HH Jer

GREAT SILVER!!
I see you got a Daguerreotype plate and frame too!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back