Im blessed (MONDAY MAILBOX FINDS)

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've met some really great people on this forum. Today I had two boxes arrive at my house from two of them. I really enjoy the spirit of sharing and friendship. I can't thank you guys enough. I can assure you that every piece is meaningful to Me And will be well taken care of for many years to come. and thank you for giving me the opportunity to share as well.

ForumRunner_20120924_205903.png

ForumRunner_20120924_210011.png

IMG-20120924-WA0008.jpg

ForumRunner_20120924_210443.png

ForumRunner_20120924_210654.png

Upvote 0
Looks like you got some good ones there GB. Thanks for sharing

Thank you brother.

Love those mail box finds!! We have some very nice gift giving members here. I whole hearty thank them for sending me points from their areas of the country.

100_2068.JPG100_2070.JPG100_2069.JPG100_2067.JPG100_2064.JPG100_2062.JPGI know I dont always post artifacts that I have but I do have a few. I also got some cool stuff in the mail this week. Thanks brother! I got a few more with these.
Its is fun finding things in the mail.

Glad to see their not in little bits. Your welcome.

Rock, that pottery is way cool. Gator, the nutting stones are great. I was thinking today, this site is great for allowing us to see how artifacts vary from state to state.

Yeah it is fun. I always say if you get you should return. If you dont have artifacts then a gift card is always nice.

Stick around for a while and you will get to know people and probably make some friends along the way. There is some real good down to earth and big hatred people here.

i can deffanatly tell, i would love to trade to see stuff from diff places but i just dont have much to offer ,im liking rocks gift card idea ,thats like what i find in a year haha , im just ready to hold and study new pieces and material, ive learned so much on here and that too is a blessing im so glad i found tnet and everybody on here

Last edited:
Nice artifacts,I love seeing stuff from different places . Makes me want get out and do some hunting and some digging.Can you tell us anything about what you have in the pictures?

Seeing as some came from you I belive the floor belongs to you sir. There is still Tennessee soil on them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back