What's new

Im finding some WEIRD stuff lately...

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm finding some WEIRD stuff lately...

EDIT: No longer maintaining post.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 14
Butterfly knife.
 
L.o.l..
Better than rusty nails and pull tabs only.

I don't recall how to get to the big draw ,get wrecked, hill in the dunes from the sixties anymore.
I'll have to ask around.
 
Your ring looks strangely like a hand-made coin ring, maybe a brass/alloy foreign coin was used to make this one! Really inspect the inside of the ring for markers and let us know! Sub8-)
 
You get the award for most interesting finds of the day !
 
Congrats nice bunch of interesting finds!
I like "interesting" :what: it puts a little spice in my sad clad days. :eek::sly::D
For some of us just being able to get out and detect is pure Gold!
Now I have to get inventive cause its getting harder to get close to mother earth to dig!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom