What's new

I'm getting a new machine

Trapper340

Full Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
650
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lebanon missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Came home to with my finds 3.67 . weekends total is 5.29 no silver, and no gold. Wife ask me where her rings are and I told her in the ground and I just haven't found them. Then out of the blue she said why don't you get that AT Pro you been wanting and may be you can find some. I forgot to tell her that maybe I'm not in a location where they been drop, anyway I'm getting me a new machine. She all full good to me .:happysmiley:
 
My wife said the same thing in a way. She asked me why I wasn't going out deeper in the water to get the good stuff so I said well my detector can only go in so far so she said get one that will do the job. She wants some bling!

So I bought an Excalibur II for my B day (its tomorrow) and it is now sitting in my man cave waiting for its maiden voyage. I wasn't allowed to use it until my day was over! LOL
 
With that Machine your Wife Should Be Yoinking A lot of Bling cant wait to see your Posts Red gets Her ace 400 Before I Can Get Mine Bills First though!!!!
 
Maybe, you should get a new wife, now you got a new detector.
 
I play the new detector game a little riskier than you guys... first my wife cant tell the difference between a bounty hunter or a CTX 3030... second, she couldn't care less about my toys... maybe she will when I bring home my first ring...
 
Good Luck with your new detector, my wife is just glad I found a hobby and supports it by getting me the gear I need for birthday's or Christmas. She also does not get upset even though I hunt every weekend (all weekend). I think she's a keeper. 29 years and going strong. :icon_thumright: She knows that she gets dibbs on all the bling I dig. Out of about 50 rings dug, she has only liked one.
 
Congratulations on the new AT PRO.
You're going to like that machine. It will
do lots of stuff that the ACE 250 can't do.
It will give you better depth, an accurate target identification, the ability to use different coils, and it really does well in fresh water.
 
Mine likes the fact that I have a hobby I enjoy. But so far it has been my finds that have paid for my upgrades.
 
My wife is amazed at the historical and old coin finds, but she really doesn't like metal detecting. :dontknow: With that said, she never impedes my pursuit of the hobby. :icon_thumright:

I also move the detectors around the basement and living quarters. This keeps her wondering; how many detectors does he really have... :laughing7:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom