Im getting better at finding silver!!

F

Felinepeachy

I'm getting better at finding silver!!

I don't seem to have any problems finding great relics or even gold but silver coins seem to hide from me. I've only found one silver coin until today when I finally found another. It was a crappy signal and I didn't really want to dig it but I did. Once I found the coin I could see why the signal was weak, the dang thing was 7 inches deep and not laying flat either. I know it's not old but hey, it's silver!! :tongue3:

Attachments

• new 059.jpg
    new 059.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 573
  • new 060.jpg
    new 060.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 568
Upvote 0

Twin Digger

Feb 13, 2009
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Re: I'm getting better at finding silver!!

Great job.. You know I had a signal the other day and found nothing. 8"-10" deep and I gave up. Normally I get an old can when that happens. Well I went back thier today just to make sure and found an old bell sinker another 3" inches deep. Not silver but I'm just saying never give up. You'll get more silver. Just like I will.

Happy Hunting

Twin Digger

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

Re: I'm getting better at finding silver!!

Twin Digger said:
Great job.. You know I had a signal the other day and found nothing. 8"-10" deep and I gave up. Normally I get an old can when that happens. Well I went back thier today just to make sure and found an old bell sinker another 3" inches deep. Not silver but I'm just saying never give up. You'll get more silver. Just like I will.

Happy Hunting

Twin Digger

Dang those deep pop cans sound nice don't they? :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread