What's new

Im glad Im back part 3.

kd5txx

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
I'm glad I'm back part 3.

Today I hit a total of 2 banks for halfs. First was a skunk of $200. Next bank I asked for halfs and heard silver in the chance they scraped up. Out of $16 I got 6 40%. Then I asked about the vault. She said they had $580 in it. So, Thinking it was a dump of someones I stepped in slowly for $200. After I checked them in the parking lot I went back and cleaned them out. Results and pics follow.

23 40%
24 Kennedy 1964
12 Franklins
8 Walking Libertys

1 1975 Peso
and my first ever Barber from 1912

I about made a dump in the parking lot... :o

So here are the pics minus the 40% cause I already put them up. I have scored way more 90% than 40% since Jan1.

IMG_0338.jpg


IMG_0346.jpg


IMG_0343.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

Good job!!
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

I would have had a stroke with a find like that!! So you spent $34 and received $622.22 in silver. I would check back with that bank Great find!!
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

Nicely done. Those 90%ers are real winners. Congrats on the Barber and the WLH's and Bens.
Nice photos too! Very inspirational to all of us.
rileyboy
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

Now that is one great finds. You must hit that bank again in the near future.....Matt
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

WOW!!!! What a score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very motivating photo
HH
Rich
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

I dig it :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

The 'Silver Magnet' strikes again!!! :thumbsup: A big congrats on your amazing score!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i can say is WOW...
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

Don't you everyday was that much fun. Very nice!!!
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

That old silver is beautiful, makes for an amazing day when you find it. Congrats on a stellar score!! :hello2:
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

Nice job, thanks for the great pics and inspiration. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

Amazing!!! Outstanding!!! WTG!!!
 
Re: I'm glad I'm back part 3.

Great score, and nice job asking about the vault. :icon_thumleft:

HH

Nick
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom