I'm in a bad place.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your Dad, Hope he gets better. Treasure the time you have with him. Wish I could with mine.

Hate to hear that. Will keep him in our prayers and my heart goes out to you........

hope your pops is ok, they're doing amazing things with stents these days. Be positive

Keep your chin up brother. Just another curve ball from life. I hope you have better news today. Stay strong for your dad, he will need your strength and help. I am sending out good vibes to you and your father !! Feel better bro. Let us know if we can help some how.

I've been picker ,hoarder .whatever....Found out today that my dad had a heart attack and is in the hospital. They think it's mild find out more tomorrow... right now stuff is for real. I'm so depressed. My heart is broken...

My thoughts are with you. Hoping for the best.

Sending prayers your way! The greatest thing you can hoard is time with your family.

Sorry to hear it. Hopefully it was mild and he will fully recover from it.

Hang in there, BC. Your old man is still alive and for now, thats all that counts. I've been through this with a handful of family and it can be quite terrifying.

Hang in there and be strong for your Dad. He loves you dearly and would not want you to worry so much (which is understandable). I am hoping for a speedy recovery.

Stay tough, BC, and be strong for your dad. Hope he recovers soon.

My father had a bypass and it slowed him down a lot. I helped when I could. Be the good son.

I've been in your position so I can certainly relate. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you.

My thoughts and prayers are with your Dad and your family. If it was a mild event the chances are he will be ok.

Prayers sent .

He's Having quadruple bypass open-heart surgery tomorrow. Planning a month visit to ere pa now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back