Im in love!

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I'm in love!

With my new toy! I took my Ace 250 out for it's inaugural hunt. I had a dang ball. I love this machine....it finds the tiniest pieces of stuff, including the 10K latch I found in a school yard. I really thought that I would have a hard time adjusting to a new machine, but all I did was turn it on and started swinging! I'm really impressed with the depth I'm getting and I can hardly wait to go to some of my better spots to retrieve what I have missed before.

Todays find include the fake ring (I found it's twin last month!), some misc. kiddie pieces and $4.65 in clad.

Thanks for reading gang, hope everyone got a little time in this weekend!

HH,
Moon

Attachments

• IMG_1777.JPG
    IMG_1777.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,134
  • IMG_1778.JPG
    IMG_1778.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,142
  • IMG_1779.JPG
    IMG_1779.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,126
  • IMG_1781.JPG
    IMG_1781.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,125
Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Re: I'm in love!

Great finds, congrats on the new Ace 250 good job!
Glenn

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hey Moon, I don't know how I could have missed your post :-[ Better late than never..I hear you've got a new fling to swing :D Glad you're having fun with it and that you're feeling better..there's nothing like going MDing to get outside and clear your lungs with fresh air..the docs should prescribe metal detecting for therapy and wellness! It got me well too!

Those quarters look really clean, you must have visited a tot lot. You've got a good start so good luck and hope the SC weather holds out for ya.

Nat

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Thanks Nattie....I do feel so much better. I was beginning to wonder! :-\

I agree that doctors should prescribe metal detecting as a cure all. It helps with stress, blood pressure (unless you find that BIG HONKER!), it's great exercise, clears the mind, and you make money doing it! Oh, and I hear that it also cures the mange! ::)

Glad to see you posting too!

HH,
Moon

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Thanks Scrounge......Hope you have an awesome year as well!

HH,
Moon

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2

Nice finds Moon

seeing posts like this gives me a good vibe,seeing that i now have an ACE 250 (of my own)and can not wait to be able to get out again and start using my new detector,and posting my finds with the Garretts

Congrats again

Shawn

Tectorman

Feb 18, 2008
Alabama,or as the natives say Alerbammer
Detector(s) used
Fisher1236x2 Fisher1225x Fisher1212x ACE250 Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202

Congrats,Moonshadow ya done good and don't worry bout that ole D'rod comment the little yellar fellars work end of story.Most folks are just ticked off because they gave a small fortune for the equipment they own and it DON'T perform in many cases half as well.And you ain't just whistling DIXIE I have found many BB's very very small pc's of foil and @ first I got ticked @ the machine thought it was falsing but the signals were just to good so I kept looking and sho nuff it would be there every time,so I now only run sensitivity @ 4 bars and that little fellar just works great.The truth is if this machine were available say ten yrs. ago it would have sold for 3 to 4 times as much and everybody would be saying dang I wish I had one.HAHALOLHAHA.

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

WTG Moon! Have an ACE 250 myself , use it for a backup detector. It snoops realy good in tight to playground equipment. ;)

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Super finds

OP
OP
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Tectorman said:
Congrats,Moonshadow ya done good and don't worry bout that ole D'rod comment the little yellar fellars work end of story.Most folks are just ticked off because they gave a small fortune for the equipment they own and it DON'T perform in many cases half as well.

I agree Tectorman......besides, I was just ribbin him anyway! ;D

HH,
Moon

RoyCollins

Jan 10, 2008
Knoxville,Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

Great job, I also have a ace 250 ,I have found wire as thin as fishing line @ 6 to 8'' deep with this detector,and love the coin shooting mode,keep up the great hunting,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread