What's new

Im looking to buy/create an offroad desert vehicle

mannings

Full Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
142
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
I'm looking to buy/create an offroad desert vehicle

What is the appropriate forum to ask for recommendations? :icon_scratch:
 
Re: I'm looking to buy/create an offroad desert vehicle

Look at the Jeep Wranglers. This one will work and so would Everything Else forum.
 
Re: I'm looking to buy/create an offroad desert vehicle

Jeep Wranglers
:headbang:
 
Re: I'm looking to buy/create an offroad desert vehicle

I have a dune buggy with a 74 VW engine that you can have for $3K.
Bought it in Quartsite and used it for prospecting GPAA claims in the area then towed it back to MD. It's so easy to tow ,you don't even know it's there.
Frank
 
Re: I'm looking to buy/create an offroad desert vehicle

Find yourself one of these- This was in mine- Fine '79 and her engine is getting totally rebuilt as we speak. Should be on (and off) the road in another two weeks!
 

Attachments

  • 1979 jeep 2.webp
    1979 jeep 2.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 219
Re: I'm looking to buy/create an offroad desert vehicle

80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser. Because someone needs to recover the Jeeps.
attachment.php
 
Re: I'm looking to buy/create an offroad desert vehicle

Ouch!!!!
 
Re: I'm looking to buy/create an offroad desert vehicle

d%20alley%204.webp

Actually I Believe they already Build Them
They are Called Hummers
Hummer_H3HXH3T_HQ_Wallpaperes_1600x1200_Picture_Collection-12_jpg_hummer-in-desert_display.webp
 
Re: I'm looking to buy/create an offroad desert vehicle

I always thought a hummer was.................................uh, never mind! M :-[nty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom