W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Sep 19, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I took these pics to give Worldtalker and the rest a little chuckle. He always takes such great photos of wildlife. This is how "brave" I am. But then I read Chadeaux's posts on the squirrel attacks. I'm thinking I risked my life. We came home and found this little guy barely alive.
I took these pics to give Worldtalker and the rest a little chuckle. He always takes such great photos of wildlife. This is how "brave" I am. But then I read Chadeaux's posts on the squirrel attacks. I'm thinking I risked my life. We came home and found this little guy barely alive.
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Sep 19, 2017 #2 Squirrels like chicken. GOD Bless Chris
Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 19, 2017 #3 That last picture looks like one of those "filigree Siberian Hampsters" . . . it isn't a "Tree Rat".
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Sep 20, 2017 Thread Owner #4 Well, I'll be! I did not know they ate anything other than nuts. Is that part of my " farm girl" education? Whatever that baby was, field mouse, rat, Siberian hamster, it's the " other half's" problem. It came from his man cave.
Well, I'll be! I did not know they ate anything other than nuts. Is that part of my " farm girl" education? Whatever that baby was, field mouse, rat, Siberian hamster, it's the " other half's" problem. It came from his man cave.