Im offerring real time and skil for finding gold im Rivers and forest/mountain

Gureteowna

Tenderfoot
Jul 31, 2022
20200806_193617.jpg
some of my washing finish process result one shavel of dirt.
Im offerring my servise im anywhere in Europe or online/offline for Target places and lands thanks!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2039383 some of my washing finish process result one shavel of dirt.
Im offerring my servise im anywhere in Europe or online/offline for Target places and lands thanks!
Do you supply the dirt with gold in it or do I supply the dirt and gold?

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not supply or buying dirt i offerring finding spot where you can find gold 60-75% acurecy if somebody need help im offerring my knowlage
I am sure all appreciate your offer. There are gold folks on here that find gold 100% of the time they are out. I only went nugget shooting twice with a metal detector but found nuggets both times. I am 100% also.
Good luck with your business. Hope you find much gold.

OP
OP
G

Gureteowna

Tenderfoot
Jul 31, 2022
Do you supply the dirt with gold in it or do I supply the dirt and gold?
Im not curently close to the mine plot where i extract golf but there is a lot of potencial gold a loot its bad because i dont have photos of the plot quarz vane and that im 100% sure there has a loot of golf but i had use only amateur tools only proffesional Pan Nothing more on some old eufor detector every 30cm i get signal but i was solo prospecting and thats bad if Here is some interested guys se can make Tour love ✌️

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not curently close to the mine plot where i extract golf but there is a lot of potencial gold a loot its bad because i dont have photos of the plot quarz vane and that im 100% sure there has a loot of golf but i had use only amateur tools only proffesional Pan Nothing more on some old eufor detector every 30cm i get signal but i was solo prospecting and thats bad if Here is some interested guys se can make Tour love ✌️
Where are you located? Not Nigeria by any chance is it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not supply or buying dirt i offerring finding spot where you can find gold 60-75% acurecy if somebody need help im offerring my knowlage
So, are you needing help or is it a pay to hunt?

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, are you needing help or is it a pay to hunt?

I just read your post again. It appears you are offering free help for people to find gold. That is nice of you to offer your experience for free. Thank you.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah sorry
What?You think we,re going to load up and run there to steal your place? Naming a whole country ain,t gonna give anything away. Are you in Ukraine? Seems there,d be a chance to get rich picking up brass cartridge cases and selling for scrap,better than finding gold anyhow! And all you need is a burlap sack and a bullet proof vest.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What?You think we,re going to load up and run there to steal your place? Naming a whole country ain,t gonna give anything away. Are you in Ukraine? Seems there,d be a chance to get rich picking up brass cartridge cases and selling for scrap,better than finding gold anyhow! And all you need is a burlap sack and a bullet proof vest.
Maybe he has reasons for not saying, but anybody that offers to help you find gold for free is alright in my book.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you pay air fare? One way or round trip?Seems to me you should extract the gold yourself and cut out the middle man.Profit off your knowledge and skill.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions