What's new

Im on fire the past few weeks!!!

Southernstyle

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

Found this one this am....It's made by Amoro...ooked it up and found it. This will be my second most expensive ring. I guess turning the girls class ring back to her paid off for me today.

343 diamonds!

Found it in the water, very shallow.

Here is the link to my find this morning. Listed at $3995.00

http://www.amoro.com/search-results?&esL=Rings&esT=1&esMC=4

Enjoy,
Chris
 

Attachments

  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    80.9 KB · Views: 513
Upvote 0
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

That is just gorgeous, Chris! :hello2:

Congratulations !! :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Lorraine
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

awesome banner vote :headbang: :headbang:
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

Rock on!! :headbang: :headbang: :hello2:
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

:o ............I'll refrain from all the expicitives that came to my mind! :hello2:
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

A very beautiful ring .Congratulations :icon_thumright:
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

Man I wish they woud wear that kind of bling around here. Very nice find.......Matt
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

That is too awesome! Big congrats! Sweet find man
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

Yep, seems like karma brother. Congrats, that is a beauty!!!
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

Great stuff Southern :thumbsup: BTW Ben Tover, I think I know a few of your buddies - Neil & Bob :laughing7:
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

Very nice! Need shades to look at that ring.
HH, Todd
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

That ring has its own fire! Thanks for sharing.
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

:o :notworthy: :headbang:
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

:headbang: :o :headbang:
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

holy cow Chris!! that is amazing! congrats
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

:icon_thumleft: wtg thats allot of ice there ....banner ring
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

Southernstyle said:
Found this one this am....It's made by Amoro...ooked it up and found it. This will be my second most expensive ring. I guess turning the girls class ring back to her paid off for me today.

343 diamonds!

Found it in the water, very shallow.

Here is the link to my find this morning. Listed at $3995.00

http://www.amoro.com/search-results?&esL=Rings&esT=1&esMC=4

Enjoy,
Chris
WOW nice one.Congrats. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Re: I'm on fire the past few weeks!!!

What a blinder !!!!!!!!!! WTG

Recommended for Banner



Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom