What's new

Im selling 40% halves.

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I'm selling 40% halves.

I'd like to sell about 50 rolls of 40% halves. I need advice as to the best way to go about this.

Any help would be appreciated.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Re: I'm selling 40% halves.

OWS, I'm sure you'll be getting a pm or two in a minute from prospective buyers , to hurry
it up a bit you might repost your desire to sell , with a price in your title . Argentium
 
Re: I'm selling 40% halves.

I just left a coin show in my area and the deallers were all buying them for about 2.40 each. That's $48.00 a roll. Hope that helps you.
rileyboy
 
Re: I'm selling 40% halves.

check AMPEX. that is who i sell to. they are A1.
 
Re: I'm selling 40% halves.

Ah, just roll em up and cash in at the bank. :tongue3:


Seem to be selling for about 5x face on feebay. Why not post them at the sales board on T-Net?
 
Re: I'm selling 40% halves.

obsessedwithsilver said:
I'd like to sell about 50 rolls of 40% halves. I need advice as to the best way to go about this.

Any help would be appreciated.

OWS

You can sell them on Craig's List and save the fes. But meet the person in a public area. McDonald's. A bnk. Starbucks. Whatever. Just somewhere open. Probably not a problem, but better safe than sorry.

Price seems to be about 4.8 - 5.0X face value. ($2.40 - $2.50 per half)
 
Re: I'm selling 40% halves.

ive always heard ampex is pretty good, tho i would do ebay, cuz ull probably get more...good luck!
 
Re: I'm selling 40% halves.

In my area a coin show is currently the best way. You spend 20 minutes asking 20 dealers what they are willing to pay. I am always looking for the best option. I have recently been to a dealer who says he will pay me the price of silver if i buy from him. I will soon see what his buy prices are.
 
Re: I'm selling 40% halves.

I was thinking about selling some also, but I think I will wait for the coin show in Orlando at the beginning of the year.

I cringed when I saw an ad for a local coin shop offering to buy 40% for $1.50 EACH :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom