Im so stupid

T

trish76642

woodwizard

Mar 28, 2009
one never knows how really lucky they are,I have real bad joints Iand the nerves in rt arm are shorting out-but when I go to the VA hospitol I forget all about my problems listening to other vets in the waiting room. If you couldn't carry the burden the Lord wouldn't have give it to you

OP
OP
T

trish76642

she's definately a lesson in my life thats for sure.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Trish, your "NOT" stupid, just human. And tell your little friend that even if she and I disagree about everything else I still love her enough to have included her and her little ones in all my prayers.

:wink:

K

Kentucky Kache

MD Dog said:
Trish, your "NOT" stupid, just human. And tell your little friend that even if she and I disagree about everything else I still love her enough to have included her and her little ones in all my prayers.

Ditto.

Rich in Texas

Jun 23, 2003
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MXT X2, Exploder, and Classic III
MD Dog said:

Ditto from me too. Cancer is tough, but it can be beaten! My wife battled cancer last year, and it was a particularly nasty form too. We did a lot of praying. I believe that is why she is cancer free today!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tris luv, I beat three simultaneously, I was supposed to be gone in a matter of months, now going on 6 years and have been declared officially as a complete remission miracle. But then, I, like Kelly, an Ont OIRISH man K I know that she isn't' a male, sigh, drool, but.

Don Jose de La Mancha .

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and T i wrote you back! love you and trishers

and thanks to all the other well wishers!

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I wallow in self pitty sometimes but it only last for a few seconds. When I had a bad case of depression decades ago, it almost crippled me.

Treating people for life threatening ailments was part of the cause of my depression. I dealt with it and got over it. Now I live life for life itself.

It feels so good to be standing upright and sucking in air. I'm going to keep moving till I fall over and pass on from old age.

I'm only here to have fun and past on my information about my hobbies and leave couch potatoes behind.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seamuss said:
I wallow in self pitty sometimes but it only last for a few seconds. When I had a bad case of depression decades ago, it almost crippled me.

Treating people for life threatening ailments was part of the cause of my depression. I dealt with it and got over it. Now I live life for life itself.

It feels so good to be standing upright and sucking in air. I'm going to keep moving till I fall over and pass on from old age.

I'm only here to have fun and past on my information about my hobbies and leave couch potatoes behind.

im a very happy go lucky kinda person.... and most of dealing with life is a mindset.
you either go with it... or it will drag you behind!
i prefer to be happy and upbeat 99.9% of the time.... but thats just me

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Seamuss said:

im a very happy go lucky kinda person.... and most of dealing with life is a mindset.
I will clarifiy the point that I dealt with the depression and moved on with life.

The last two lines of my post might have been vague but I think it's party clear that I'm here to have fun and get over that doom and gloom of my past.

Thanks for your reply. It was received with good insight

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Seamus? Im glad you posted that...and im extra glad that your ok now.

Guys? So glad everybody here is doing well...i know you will too Kelly. Think positive :wink:

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seamuss said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Seamuss said:

I will clarifiy the point that I dealt with the depression and moved on with life.

The last two lines of my post might have been vague but I think it's party clear that I'm here to have fun and get over that doom and gloom of my past.

Thanks for your reply. It was received with good insight

yeah its always good to be able to see the funny side of ALL things!!

and trishers i sure will!

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Hugs for everyone.

Oh, I feel better already.

Thank god for my hobbies and that He turned my life around.

I'm having the time of my life and I'm moving on and I'm not looking back. Except for the good times.

Doctor, doctor, can I stand upright now and hold my head up high?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread