What's new

Image dowse request please

labradigger1

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
96
Reaction score
125
Golden Thread
0
Location
tucker co wv
Detector(s) used
whites dfx, mxt pro, tdi, bullseye II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have an uncle that can find water every time and I can find metal dowsing but unfortunately it will be anything from a nail to a fridge or anything inbetween.
There is strong historical evidence of gold coins buried here.
Anyone care to give it a shot?
Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 5F308034-D578-43AC-B8F3-966D0F7DEDF5.webp
    5F308034-D578-43AC-B8F3-966D0F7DEDF5.webp
    292.8 KB · Views: 149
5F308034-D578-43AC-B8F3-966D0F7DEDF5.jpeg.webpSorry I find no treasure, but there are some raw gold there.
 
I asked the pendulum if there was a cache of gold coins anywhere in the photo and it told me no. I also checked for satellites (single gold coins) and it told me no.
 
Thank you all
 
I'm picking up a small cluster of historical significant signals.

5F308034-D578-43AC-B8F3-966D0F7DEDF5.jpeg.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom