What's new

Imagine these treasure hunts

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What team of characters do you think would make for a hilarious treasure hunt?

I'm thinking the The GICO caveman and the E-Trade baby. :laughing7:
 
Big Foot & Edward Scissorhand ......Matt
 
Thanks Michaelangelo, it wouldn't be boring and we can guarantee that :thumbsup: YOu can rent us out, but we don't come cheap either :tongue3:

You got it tuff guy, I can speak for Dano :laughing9:
 
That cat always jumps in with all four paws!
As long as someone's got bail money! LOL! ;D






(dang that left hand save button, I can remove if all would prefer)
 
texastee2007 said:
Columbo and Dudley do Right....Just one more question and they always get their man, so finding treasure should be a sure thing.
A "friend" told me Dudley Do Right tied Elly Mae Clamppet to the train tracks up in Canada and she got run over. Ya'll really want that guy on a hunt with ya?
Did my friend lie to me? :icon_scratch: Lemme go back to that gullibility test...............
 
Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd or in other words,
Bush, Cheney, and who was that guy, not smart enough to "duck"?
 
texastee2007 said:
pat-tekker-cat said:
texastee2007 said:
Columbo and Dudley do Right....Just one more question and they always get their man, so finding treasure should be a sure thing.
A "friend" told me Dudley Do Right tied Elly Mae Clamppet to the train tracks up in Canada and she got run over. Ya'll really want that guy on a hunt with ya?
Did my friend lie to me? :icon_scratch: Lemme go back to that gullibility test...............
Dudley only has eyes for Nell! are you saying he was cheating with Elly Mae? Wow...you just never know.
Well, this is also the friend, that told me the plastic topped screws on the top of the engine, would change colors, if the engine overheated too! Imagine me spreading that new found knowledge around!
Yeah, I was used and abused for others' sport, I don't think much has changed! LOL!
Other than, I can pass the gulibility test!(I just can't spell it)
 
I finally caught a clue, when I saw her perform live, somewhere on tv, like 20 years after I was told this.
I had some crazy friends.

ok hunting buddies, Larry Curly and Moe. :tongue3:
 
Will Smith and Predator. Let's see him take down that alien like the ones on Independence Day.
 
How 'bout Ghandi, Dalai Lama, and Donald Trump.
 
I think I would go hunting in a tough neighborhood and bring a gang with me, Not just any gang, but "Our Gang" AKA The Little Rascals

O-Tay Panky :thumbsup:
 
Chug and Red, :laughing7: :laughing7: We will Update this Tomorrow!!!! Red Is Going out With Me tomorrow For Her First Hunt using My detector !!!!! and Learning how to Use one!!!!! Good thing I have a Lot of Patience!!!! Love you Red!!!!
 
Chug and Red said:
Chug and Red, :laughing7: :laughing7: We will Update this Tomorrow!!!! Red Is Going out With Me tomorrow For Her First Hunt using My detector !!!!! and Learning how to Use one!!!!! Good thing I have a Lot of Patience!!!! Love you Red!!!!
Dig it all up, and good luck! Look forward to hearing about it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom