Impressive Antique Menorah stamped 833–is it silver?

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, yes, I sold the piece back in April for $850, so maybe some meat left on the bone but I was happy with the sale. Im sorry I haven’t updated in awhile, we have been extremely busy with me finishing my colorectal surgery training. We just bought a house in Dallas where I will be practicing, so if anyone there’s needs a colonoscopy or your hemorrhoids checked…
Well thank you very much for bringing that to our attention. I'd get hemorrhoids often when I worked in a mine. I don't know the cause whether it was the heavy lifting or all the beer and wild turkey I drank back then, but I haven't suffered from those in 40 years now since I Ieft that lifestyle.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool find and lots of information on this post! Thanks everyone who contributed!

OP
OP
kleinerschmitter

kleinerschmitter

Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
Well thank you very much for bringing that to our attention. I'd get hemorrhoids often when I worked in a mine. I don't know the cause whether it was the heavy lifting or all the beer and wild turkey I drank back then, but I haven't suffered from those in 40 years now since I Ieft that lifestyle.
Most likely the heavy lifting, it physiologically mimics constipation by causing strain and venous congestion in that area. I actually see quite a few professional trainers and weight lifters who get them. I’m glad they’re not bothering you anymore!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions