Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been one year today since you went to live in heaven, I miss you so very much an have learned so much about things since you left. I understand why you didnt count on any thing. I miss you so very much an I love you. I am standing on my own 2 feet not counting on anyone or anything now. So much has happened this last year. And with out you I know that its just the LORD an me in this. I will make it ! I promise! I love you !
And I will get Jacob out hunting as soon as the weather is good ! LOL!

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Evey,

You are so special :thumbsup: we love and still pray for you..... :read2: Love reading your posts on Facebook, keep strong.....

Love Ya
Peter
xxx

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am survivng daily ! GOD carries me through! I have had enough over the past year, just wanting some happy things to start happening ! ;D But, I am ok ! :icon_sunny:

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Dang, I can relate to that... wanting some happy things to happen.

I was driving to work this past week and saw the pinks, whites and purple (weeds) things happening, and thought, "If this is my last year to be on this earth, thank you Jesus for letting me see this." One never knows. Keep your mind and heart open, Evy. You are loved by many. - Noodle

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all so much I feel it I really do .... I think Im just lonely for an adult friendship ....here.... you know the kind .... hey lets go get a burger an go for a drive.... Wanna take a walk ? How about them Dogers you know !

Love you all much ! :icon_sunny:

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice page for Stoney. He's missed. Our prayer to Eve, and family...

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so sorry to hear of Stoney's passing, especially so late. I haven't been a big poster here for a few years, but when I was a regular, Stoney56 was one of the guys I loved hearing from and reading about. My long overdue condolences go out to his family. Rest In Peace fellow Treasure Hunter.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Still miss you and I'm like always Im doin it by myself. :) All love an miss ya ! But, we are ok !

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well its been 2 years today sweetheart! I still yell at you sometimes. But, I am told thats ok ! LOL! So wish you were here to yell at.
They say it gets easier.....

So I am still working 2 jobs for now, not much longer they will both end about the same time in a couple of monthes.
Jacob in band now, and getting into it with kids at school ... for doing the right thing ! He is so brave standing up for others.
Hunter is going to have scoliosis surgery after school is out.
Kirstin is really wanting to not let go of me. For some reason I get this feeling she is worried about me.
Tammy an Jason are good.
She an I are both back in school :tongue3: Oh well !

I an Tammy, Jason an the grandkids LOVE YOU so much an we will always miss you ! :love4: :love9: :love7: :-* :'

I don't cry everytime I turn around anymore - - -- only sometimes LOL! So Be proud of me ! Love You ! :icon_sunny:

Here you are last hunt ... Just got off the plane from your trip an wearin your GOOD jeans an GOOD jacket. Playing in the mud before we even made it home !

Attachments

• 114.JPG
    114.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 548
  • 114.JPG
    114.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 546

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, that time has gone by so quickly. I love the photo, doing what Jeff loved best :icon_thumright: besides you :icon_sunny: glad to hear you are doing good, keep it up and blessings from all of us.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
pgill said:
Wow, that time has gone by so quickly. I love the photo, doing what Jeff loved best :icon_thumright: besides you :icon_sunny: glad to hear you are doing good, keep it up and blessings from all of us.

Agreed, Time passes and yet we never (hopefully) get over these ...
But we in time get past the hurt and remember the good.

Love you Evey.

And Peter, it's always good to see you still hanging out.
i'm sure I would see more of you if I were around more. LOL

Thom

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Thom,

Great to hear from you also :icon_thumright: I am not on as much as I used to, just cannot seem to get back to what it was,,,, things have changed here lots and becoming a bit strange. I am more in the South African topic of Thunting.com but still do receive updates on some of the older posts that I put on here or answered too. This topic has always been special though, as Evey and Stoney have been great friends.... Super people. Just a pity that death separates us from this world, but that is part of the life cycle I guess? God has the answer to this :icon_thumright: We just need to trust His plan.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
It is very hard loosing such good people as Jeff. He and Evey are always remembered and will forever remain in my thoughts.
Was considdering taking some time one day to do some gemstone hunting and serious mineral collecting. Was thinking about your part of the world as the varieties are so varied and abundant.
Given the world politics and unrest I may be having a pipedream though, LOL

But all of this loss lately has made me take stock and look a lot closer at many of the things I have just neglected to do.
My bucket list is a short one,
But diverse in nature and not to be neglected.
still a few things I want to do.

Stay well my friend, play safe and i wish you prosperity.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no bucket list anymore... I see in my future work....work.... wor... school til I drop... got to have $ to do anything, an when I get a little ... something breaks or a mager bill,,, so there it all goes :dontknow: :tongue3: :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions