What's new

In the water finds yesterday.

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
1,192
Reaction score
539
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thought I would post my finds since it wasn't such a bad day.
About $37 in yen and a D&G necklace, I'm thinking SS. and what I thought was not much of a silver ring, but turned out to be a Tiffany & Co silver ring with a date 1985. No Gold, but can't have it all.
( anybody know what the date signifies)??? This is the second one I got with a year stamped in it.

*The nickle type coins were run through the tumbler already and the coppers have yet to be cleaned.

Thanks for looking....Good Hunting
IMG_0173.webpIMG_0175.webp
 
Upvote 26
I have one of those rings also. No idea on the date. I hardly ever research that stuff. Lots of Yen and a great day for you. Thanks for sharing from across the water.
 
Thanks, I found another ring couple of weeks ago with the roman numbers too, must be popular now-a-days....later and thanks
 
Nice finds! Congrats!
 
Salt and tropical, most of the time no waves due to outer reefs. Really nice...water at about 80'
 
If an actual Tiffany ring, probably worth more than just silver...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom