Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,437 Reaction score 72,667 Golden Thread 0 Dec 10, 2012 #1 Indian artifact forums are no longer sub forums.....They are now full forums. Upvote 0
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2012 #3 HEY HEY... I thought the whole site crashed for a minute when I tried to log on and there was nothing. Nice!
HEY HEY... I thought the whole site crashed for a minute when I tried to log on and there was nothing. Nice!
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,437 Reaction score 72,667 Golden Thread 0 Dec 10, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Thanks, I am trying hard to reformat and return the Indian Artifact forum to it's former glory..... Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
Wildcat1750 Gold Member Joined Nov 18, 2012 Messages 5,022 Reaction score 4,109 Golden Thread 0 Location Western CT Detector(s) used AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/ Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/ Vibra-Tector 730/ Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2012 #5
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 10, 2012 #6 Nice job Treasure Hunter. Good to see it back up the way it used to be. Thanks a lot!!
scotto Bronze Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 1,785 Reaction score 276 Golden Thread 0 Location My first M/D find Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Dec 10, 2012 #7 Treasure_Hunter said: Thanks, I am trying hard to reformat and return the Indian Artifact forum to it's former glory..... Click to expand... SWEET!!! Thanks for all you do!!!!
Treasure_Hunter said: Thanks, I am trying hard to reformat and return the Indian Artifact forum to it's former glory..... Click to expand... SWEET!!! Thanks for all you do!!!!
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Dec 11, 2012 #8 Treasure_Hunter said: Thanks, I am trying hard to reformat and return the Indian Artifact forum to it's former glory..... Click to expand... you do great thanks for the many hours you put in here
Treasure_Hunter said: Thanks, I am trying hard to reformat and return the Indian Artifact forum to it's former glory..... Click to expand... you do great thanks for the many hours you put in here
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 11, 2012 #9 Its no easy task I am sure in a site this large. This is one of the best sites out there IMHO. Thanks to all you do, rock
Its no easy task I am sure in a site this large. This is one of the best sites out there IMHO. Thanks to all you do, rock
Buckleberry Hero Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 657 Reaction score 832 Golden Thread 0 Dec 11, 2012 #10 Great job Treasure_Hunter and kudos to Scotto as well for getting the ball rolling!