What's new

Indian artifacts Somerset county pa or are they?

1bigpopsont

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
pa.
Detector(s) used
dfx 300
I found these in a river and im not sure
what I actually have here if you know
let me know thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0862.webp
    IMG_0862.webp
    231.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0866.webp
    IMG_0866.webp
    258.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0870.webp
    IMG_0870.webp
    224.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0874.webp
    IMG_0874.webp
    516.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0867.webp
    IMG_0867.webp
    249.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0868.webp
    IMG_0868.webp
    268.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0915.webp
    IMG_0915.webp
    703.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0924.webp
    IMG_0924.webp
    745.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0918.webp
    IMG_0918.webp
    714.7 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
From what I can see in the pics I believe they are all natural rocks not altered by man. I hunt on the sassafras River in Maryland and there's rocks everywhere that look just like them. It's hard to believe the shapes some of them are but at the end of the day they are just natural rocks.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, but none of those are artifacts. All of them are naturally formed stones.
 
i have some of those triangles too...part of the reason they are identified as natural is that you found more than one on the same day, coupled with the fact that they serve no purpose.
 
Natural stone.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom