What's new

Indian Bead?

car209

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265 m-Scope/Whites coin master-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. I found this Bead of some sort and would like to know what it possibly is and how old it could be. If there is anyone that might know...I sure would appreciate it. Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Hi everyone. I found this Bead of some sort and would like to know what it possibly is and how old it could be. If there is anyone that might know...I sure would appreciate it. Thanks



ForumRunnerImage.webp



ForumRunnerImage.webp



ForumRunnerImage.webp



ForumRunnerImage.webp



ForumRunnerImage.webp
 
it's a rock with a natural inclusion
keep on hunting and good luck
 
Interesting piece you got there but it appears to be just a rock. Good luck and keep at it! :icon_thumright:
 
Yep natural I find them also.
 
you can usually tell the difference by saying to yourself...."would I spend all that time to drill that hole to wear THAT as a bead?"....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom