Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell me if this is just an Indian camp marker or am I onto something more? It at an archeological site facing almost due west. Should I check it out a little more for treasure or other facts?

Indian Head.jpg

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Kinda looks recent man made, photo shop, if its a monument, I believe that each 6ft high = 2.5 miles,if its 24 ft high then divide by 6 X 2.5 = distance and the direction its looking is direction of travel

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Hey, I agree - you have got to provide more informaton coyote3. If you can provide its location - we could search the net properly.

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are on the old, old ancient trail. Try "Masma+Peru+Aztec+Mayan". It's part of a huge trail system that extends around the world. First time I've seen that face at that angle. Anyway, just look where it's going, go in that direction, look for another.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coyote3:
There are, in fact, 4 faces on this monument. I've marked each one in a separate copy to avoid a really cluttered pic. There are also several symbols and signs, too.

This first copy is of the main European gent.

Indian Head--coyote3.--face1.jpg

This second copy shows the skull, looking in the same direction as mr. europe.

Indian Head--coyote3.--face2.jpg

This third one is of a disgruntled gentleman whose mouth is that heavy, black crack, giving him a down-turned mouth with closed lips.

Indian Head--coyote3--face3.jpg

This fourth face is on top and looking skyward.

Indian Head--coyote3--face4.jpg

This last copy has some areas I circled as separate panels, for emphasis on the groups. The upper circle is around a group of round stones set into a recessed cavity. The arrow is pointing out several teeth. I once read a post that stated that if teeth are detailed, it stands for a distance value.

Indian Head--coyote3--teeth and symbols.jpg

OP
OP
C

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all. I have not been on the computer and have missed out on all the conversation. This picture is in Wyoming and as far as I know it is real. I am going to try and go onsite this week after work and check it out for sure. What did these face markers represent? Treasure or just trails...??? Thanks again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread