What's new

Indian settler pipe

Cosmo

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
254
Reaction score
369
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out this pipe found on a creek bank wash out 2 cool huh.
 

Attachments

  • image-3814276361.webp
    image-3814276361.webp
    25 KB · Views: 136
  • image-347462728.webp
    image-347462728.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 136
  • image-1801285794.webp
    image-1801285794.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 122
  • image-1720648921.webp
    image-1720648921.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 132
  • image-391373830.webp
    image-391373830.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 0
Wow, now that is a killer find. Some awesome history saved for all of us to see. Congrats
 
Nice face pipe.
It looks English to me and probably creek stained kaolin clay.(maybe)
Those types were more of a late 1800's to early 1900's not trade items.
www.dawnmist.org/gallery.htm
Finally got the link to work check there for good examples
 
Last edited:
really neat find!
 
Nice find.... Here's lookin at you

704188d1349892372t-since-i-joined-t-net-forumrunner_20121123_180921.webp
 
Nice pipe find
 
Here's one I found a couple years ago. I also found several Pipe Stems on this same site. This is one of the styles from Point Pleasent.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1954.webp
    100_1954.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 100_1953.webp
    100_1953.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 100_1952.webp
    100_1952.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 100_1951.webp
    100_1951.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_1949.webp
    100_1949.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 100_1956.webp
    100_1956.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_1957.webp
    100_1957.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 100_1958.webp
    100_1958.webp
    12 KB · Views: 132
Love that insitu.
 
Here's a picture I drew of the in situ. Not my best work, but it still turned out alright.
 

Attachments

  • 100_6305.webp
    100_6305.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 100_1951.webp
    100_1951.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 115
I believe that is a Point Pleasant pipe. Cool find!
 
Would love to find a pipe like that. One of the coolests one's I have seen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom