Jun 30, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Infinium
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There is in fact water up near the rocks. Not a geyser, but maybe pressure from underground springs or caves.
I will end my debates as long as I don't get any replies back.

But in post 226 you said "... It's a long-shot, but if there are any underground springs, we don't see evidence of it or them. If any, (underground springs or caverns) they could be a few feet or more, beneath the bedrock."

Yesterday there was no evidence of springs, but today there is water, possibly coming from a spring? Umm... If there is flowing water in an uninhabited mountain, that would be evidence of a spring.

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300. Garrett Pro Pin-pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
But in post 226 you said "... It's a long-shot, but if there are any underground springs, we don't see evidence of it or them. If any, (underground springs or caverns) they could be a few feet or more, beneath the bedrock."

Yesterday there was no evidence of springs, but today there is water, possibly coming from a spring? Umm... If there is flowing water in an uninhabited mountain, that would be evidence of a spring.

No evidence of underground springs or cave. We don't have proof of underground water sources or proof of them from devices or x-ray eyes to see them. We never even looked for springs or caves.
If you don't believe there is water at that altitude and flowing down hill from some type of underground source. Take time off or get off your butts and go look at the site with your own eyes, instead of thinking everyone is always wrong, even a person like me. You all think I'm wrong as soon as you see I'm helping FinderKeeper. Everyone is wrong when they don't use their own 2 eyes.

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yesterday there was no evidence of springs, but today there is water, possibly coming from a spring? Umm... If there is flowing water in an uninhabited mountain, that would be evidence of a spring.[/QUOTE]

That is not always evidence. The evidence I'm referring to is documented evidence from mechanical or electronical devices.

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those who may be wondering about the geology of that area. Springs are very possible. It appears that caves, if any, would be basically animal holes, but sufficient conduits for water. The Mississippian and Devonian formations are favorable for soluable carbonates, but in that area, the amount of cabonates would be minimal. Down my way, at the Md/Pa state line, the Mississippian and Devonian formations contains a great deal of caves with a few over 7000 feet long. That is not going to happen in FK's target area. The following are formations in FK' target area.

Pp: Pottsville Formation (Pennsylvanian)

[Detailed description]

Pottsville Formation - Predominantly gray sandstone and conglomerate; also contains thin beds of shale, claystone, limestone, and coal; includes Olean and Sharon conglomerates of northwestern Pennsylvania; thin marine limestones present in Beaver, Lawrence, and Mercer Counties; minable coals and commercially valuable high-alumina clays present locally.

MDhm: Huntley Mountain Formation (Mississippian and Devonian)

[Detailed description]

Huntley Mountain Formation - Greenish-gray and light-olive-gray, flaggy, fine-grained sandstone, siltstone, and a few red shale interbeds; includes lower "Pocono" plus "Oswayo" of earlier workers. Forms transition between Catskill Formation and Burgoon Sandstone.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is in fact water up near the rocks. Not a geyser, but maybe pressure from underground springs or caves.
I will end my debates as long as I don't get any replies back.

Any chance your name is Brian?or Rick?......This would explain a lot if it is.
Just checked the website and water flowing uphill isnt even in the top 5 of outrageous claims.

These are my favorite 2
Sacrifice Stone.......Dumping water on a big rock and since it ran off in a certain place it is a human sacrifice stone.Right size,grooves cut for blood to flow into a cup all confirm that people were sacrificed on this rock.

Speaker Stone......... was where a Indian hid under a big rock and pretended he was the Sun God and talked to the big chief who relayed messages to thousands of waiting Indians.I do believe water was dumped on this stone also and since it ran off in 2 places in line with solstice lines that confimed it was placed there by man.

I would love to see a video of the discussion process how the purpose of these 2 rocks got figured out.That would be something I'd like to watch on tv.

Last edited:

ToastedWheatie

Jun 30, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Infinium
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

That is not always evidence. The evidence I'm referring to is documented evidence from mechanical or electronical devices.[/QUOTE]

Flowing water on a mountain is clear "evidence" of a spring. It's not "proof" of a spring, but "evidence".

Fascinating that you are quick to say there is no proof that flowing water comes from a spring, but these posts are FULL of items you guys state are facts (proven) with absolutely no evidence , but merely speculation.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any chance your name is Brian?or Rick?......This would explain a lot if it is.
Just checked the website and water flowing uphill isnt even in the top 5 of outrageous claims.

These are my favorite 2
Sacrifice Stone.......Dumping water on a big rock and since it ran off in a certain place it is a human sacrifice stone.Right size,grooves cut for blood to flow into a cup all confirm that people were sacrificed on this rock.

Speaker Stone......... was where a Indian hid under a big rock and pretended he was the Sun God and talked to the big chief who relayed messages to thousands of waiting Indians.I do believe water was dumped on this stone also and since it ran off in 2 places in line with solstice lines that confimed it was placed there by man.

I would love to see a video of the discussion process how the purpose of these 2 rocks got figured out.That would be something I'd like to watch on tv.

***EDIT******

You are Brian from FK's team.

Are you paid for the work you do for them?.....and if so are part of your job duties to come here and post in their defense?

It now seems like this timing would be right for you to also be one of the witnesses to the huge FBI coverup that took place in Dents Run......correct?Your location is just too much of a coincidence.

LOL.....this gets better and better each day.

Last edited:

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
***EDIT******

You are Brian from FK's team.

Are you paid for the work you do for them?.....and if so are part of your job duties to come here and post in their defense?

It now seems like this timing would be right for you to also be one of the witnesses to the huge FBI coverup that took place in Dents Run......correct?Your location is just too much of a coincidence.

LOL.....this gets better and better each day.

No, I do not get paid, not one penny.
I have never been to Dents Run.
I have never been out of the United States, either.
Unless you physically see a site or location rather than reading about it in books or on the internet, I would not comment on a person's or group's post, if its going to be a negative comment.
I will defend what is true and argue with anyone that denies when they have not seen the activities or proof. FinderKeeper is not even telling me everything that they saw or all the pictures they took at Dents Run.
I joined up with FinderKeeper to learn how to use their types of equipment of finding things. My hobby is gold prospecting, mainly with a gold pan and the metal detectors listed. If you think I was getting paid, do you think I'd have those older type detectors!? If you don't like or believe me, than thats to bad!!!

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I do not get paid, not one penny.
I have never been to Dents Run.
I have never been out of the United States, either.
Unless you physically see a site or location rather than reading about it in books or on the internet, I would not comment on a person's or group's post, if its going to be a negative comment.
I will defend what is true and argue with anyone that denies when they have not seen the activities or proof. FinderKeeper is not even telling me everything that they saw or all the pictures they took at Dents Run.
I joined up with FinderKeeper to learn how to use their types of equipment of finding things. My hobby is gold prospecting, mainly with a gold pan and the metal detectors listed. If you think I was getting paid, do you think I'd have those older type detectors!? If you don't like or believe me, than thats to bad!!!

A number of questions here now........some for me and some for you

#1.....never said you were at Dents Run.But did you see a fleet of armoured vehicles in your hometown that day?

#2 .....I have seen the site......I am 99% sure I know who,what,when and why some of the rock piles were made.All the bigger rocks are natural and the result of glaciers receding.I need to verify location of "stone post" and "rock fence" used in deed discreptions to be 100% sure.Wanted to this weekend but work got in the way.Just a hint it has nothing to do with Native Americans.

#3......If you dont want feedback on your discoveries,why post them on a public forum?Making claims like this is sure to generate alot of negative comments.So it would be correct to assume you guys dont want a debate or feedback over your finds you just want everyone to agree with what you have claimed.FK has stated he was done with the museum commission when they asked to see some evidence .....so that fits in with the theory you dont want to try and prove anything.

#4...I see you will defend anything that FK says.....when he said water shoots into air at top of a mountain.We had a good discussion about hydraulics....I still dont understand anything you were trying to say about this in their defense.....but you sure gave it a good effort.Job well done even if your position with the team does not involve pay.FK often posts how he is angry over GREED so maybe they will throw you a few bucks for your hard work someday.

Last edited:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
FinderKeeper, I'd like to thank for for a few reasons:

You brought some fantastic comedy to my day.

You gave me the coordinates and directions to a site to metal detect.

And you helped prove that the overwhelming majority of members on this site aren't stupid. We can see right through you. We are not blind little sheep listening to your stories and fabrications of myths.

However, if what you are saying is true, and you are that good at finding stuff, I misplaced a bunch of Confederate Buttons, some gold coins, an Arkansas plate, General Lee's sword, and pontiled Soda bottles. Can you help me find them? Thanks!

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh, and you were saying about how we sit around, and don't find anything for ourselves? I'd LOVE to see what you've found. I really would.

NSTCW22szg.jpg

You see this button? I found that myself in Culpeper County Virginia, during DIV XL, with witnesses to document my claim. I wrote a magazine article for American Digger Magazine about it, and I did the research on the site to find out which regiments went through the area. I didn't do that sitting at home on my keister. Don't insult our ability to find stuff because you want attention. We don't take insults lightly.

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A number of questions here now........some for me and some for you

#1.....never said you were at Dents Run.But did you see a fleet of armoured vehicles in your hometown that day?

#2 .....I have seen the site......I am 99% sure I know who,what,when and why some of the rock piles were made.All the bigger rocks are natural and the result of glaciers receding.I need to verify location of "stone post" and "rock fence" used in deed discreptions to be 100% sure.Wanted to this weekend but work got in the way.Just a hint it has nothing to do with Native Americans.

#3......If you dont want feedback on your discoveries,why post them on a public forum?Making claims like this is sure to generate alot of negative comments.So it would be correct to assume you guys dont want a debate or feedback over your finds you just want everyone to agree with what you have claimed.FK has stated he was done with the museum commission when they asked to see some evidence .....so that fits in with the theory you dont want to try and prove anything.

#4...I see you will defend anything that FK says.....when he said water shoots into air at top of a mountain.We had a good discussion about hydraulics....I still dont understand anything you were trying to say about this in their defense.....but you sure gave it a good effort.Job well done even if your position with the team does not involve pay.FK often posts how he is angry over GREED so maybe they will throw you a few bucks for your hard work someday.

#1. No, I have not seen any armored vehicles at all. I have seen FBI agents at a convenience store in Dubois getting coffee while I was in the same store and a vehicle with a satellite mounted on the roof heading in that direction.

#2. Only certified professional archaeologist or whoever, can prove the site on "my" theory. As I once posted, I said "field like" or I would say possibly. Truly, I hope you do find more information and people in that type of field or study to look into the site. Not from basic internet research. Even if a psychic medium would do a reading. Records a are only recorded and dated back so far.

#3.& #4 I welcome feedback, but not a continuous debate or disagreement, instead give suggestions or sources. Like that Mr. Bell or whatever his name is. I don't know him, so I will not comment on went on in that conversation. I love to read input or suggestions. If someone says there was a water geyser up there. There could of been 100 years ago, because the pressure now-a-days is different than it was then. Like the sun is not as bright as it was then do to all the pollution in the air. I will only defend as long as I go to the site and see the possibilities and or proof of what could of been or was.

I found some information on the internet of a different town had different stories. Most were true, some was the opposite and some lies. As with the water up there and I hope you saw it, I hope there is an explanation for how it's doing it!?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newage, please post by our rules.

" If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner. "

No one has to prove anything to anyone.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Newage, please post by our rules.

" If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner. "

No one has to prove anything to anyone.

I noticed that some have been banned trying to argue with this guy. I'd like to stay on here, so you won't have to worry 'bout me. Much.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed that some have been banned trying to argue with this guy. I'd like to stay on here, so you won't have to worry 'bout me. Much.

Members who got temporary bans got them because they continued to break rules after being warned. Members can disagree but they have to do so within the confines of our rules.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Remains of village found near Stonehenge posted by Jeff in 2007 has 6 replies. It was just something I noticed a while back.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I got a chance to go check this place out over my vacation. Will be doing a write up with my observations and photos I took when I get some time to go through photos and compile my thoughts. Just got back today from vacation, so it might take me a few days.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, Tpmetal, how many game cameras did you observe taking your photo?

None, but I also wasn't looking for them. Had enough to look at watching for snakes and checking things out. I actually ran out of time to see everything as it was. Who knows if I got one in a photo somewhere haha.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread