puner84 Jr. Member Joined Jul 20, 2011 Messages 24 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 May 3, 2019 Thread Owner #1 So I just bought a ace 400 and a pin pointer for my first metal detector. What is your guys thoughts on it? I am also from the Hershey area.
So I just bought a ace 400 and a pin pointer for my first metal detector. What is your guys thoughts on it? I am also from the Hershey area.
soopacee Full Member Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 178 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Location Pottsville, PA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400, Nel Tornando, Garrett Carrot PinPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2019 #2 I have it and had no problems with it, it's a great starter detector.... I recently got a Nel Tornado coil for it, and it made it even better
I have it and had no problems with it, it's a great starter detector.... I recently got a Nel Tornado coil for it, and it made it even better
Iffy Signals Sr. Member Joined Sep 17, 2018 Messages 487 Reaction score 730 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Detector(s) used Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2019 #3 Ace 400 is my fathers primary machine. He loves the simplicity of it and it has iron audio. He slapped a detech 13” ultimate coil on it.
Ace 400 is my fathers primary machine. He loves the simplicity of it and it has iron audio. He slapped a detech 13” ultimate coil on it.
pa-dirt_nc-sand Silver Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 4,271 Reaction score 15,142 Golden Thread 2 Location South Western PA 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used ACE 250 with DD coil Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 3, 2019 #4 Good luck the new detector. I found some amazing finds with my ACE, great detector. The DD coil it comes with can take you far. Key is to find some good dirt to swing. Location, researching for old sites, permissions are key.
Good luck the new detector. I found some amazing finds with my ACE, great detector. The DD coil it comes with can take you far. Key is to find some good dirt to swing. Location, researching for old sites, permissions are key.
puner84 Jr. Member Joined Jul 20, 2011 Messages 24 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 May 4, 2019 Thread Owner #5 thank you guys. i can not wait to get out swinging. i am a huge fisherman, so i will be trying along the river as i wait for bites.
thank you guys. i can not wait to get out swinging. i am a huge fisherman, so i will be trying along the river as i wait for bites.
soopacee Full Member Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 178 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Location Pottsville, PA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400, Nel Tornando, Garrett Carrot PinPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2019 #6 Iffy Signals said: Ace 400 is my fathers primary machine. He loves the simplicity of it and it has iron audio. He slapped a detech 13” ultimate coil on it. Click to expand... Well said, it is very easy machine to understand, and the iron audio is godsend at cellar holes
Iffy Signals said: Ace 400 is my fathers primary machine. He loves the simplicity of it and it has iron audio. He slapped a detech 13” ultimate coil on it. Click to expand... Well said, it is very easy machine to understand, and the iron audio is godsend at cellar holes
puner84 Jr. Member Joined Jul 20, 2011 Messages 24 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 May 6, 2019 Thread Owner #7 So in five minutes in the dark, I dug my first hit and was a penny. Not much but a good start. Attachments 20190506_205739.webp 413 KB · Views: 92