What's new

Indiana Carnival glass

allen

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
20,065
Reaction score
215
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anyone else on here collect Carnival glass?
My wife loves it and has about 100 pieces total.
This weekend at an estate sale here in shelbyville
she lucked up and bought one still in the box for
only $5, not a bad deal the way I see it.
Pics later, im at the college library without my camera.
 
I have several pieces. I collect and sell alot of things. Glass of all types is just one of them. Here some photos of a couple of the latest ones i've "found".

100_3808.webp

This is a piece of Indiana Glass that I found for $10.00 at an estate sale and sold for $50.00 on Ebay. The
pattern is Canterbury and the color is Iridescent blue.

100_3808.webp

This is a very nice older piece that I got for $3.00 and don't plan on selling just yet. I believe it is Northwood. The pattern is Three fruits and the color is Amethyst. This is the most valuable of these three.


100_4080.webp

This one I just found over the weekend for $2.00. I haven't done any research yet but I believe it is Indiana mainly because it does look like a "new" piece of Carnival.

Looking forward to your pics. :thumbsup:

PS -The flash on my camera makes the second 2 photos look distorted and doesn't do them any justice. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • 100_4083.webp
    100_4083.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 349

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom