Indiana Hunters?

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Muncie, Indiana.... About an hour NE of Indy.

I'm always game for a hunt! Just send me a PM!

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bloomington, Ind. here. There is a MD group out of seymour. If you look on whites web site he has a detector store.

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
Hi all, I am working in whiting for the next 3 months and will have some time on the weekends to add indiana and illinois to my list of states. lol. If anyone has some good sites or want to get a group together I am interested. Thanks, TMAN...

BOHUNTZ

Greenie
Jan 4, 2007
CARMEL INDIANA
Detector(s) used
GARRET 250
Hi, I just joined the TH list, moved to Carmel last year after 28 years of law enforcement in Florida. yes I know,did that backwards, but my wife and her family is from Attica.
So far I really like it here in Indiana.
Love to hunt Deer,Turkey and treasure hunt whatever!

luckysgirl

Jul 26, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
My brother and I both live in Hartford City....near Muncie....
Have detectors will travel !!

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
Good morning all. I am willing to travel as well to meet up with a group of folks if they are interested. If anyone has a spot that they would either like help on or cant get to let me know. Thanks. TMAN...

T

treasurejack

Fort Wayne, but actually do very little metal detecting in Indiana. Even if it's a weekend I figure, "If I'm going on an adventure, then I'm going on an adventure!" I get lost a lot on purpose! lol

shanko

Dec 6, 2006
Anderson, In.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter pioneer 202
Holy cow fellow Hoosiers! This post is over 2 years old, guess I'm really late to reply. Im in Anderson, just north a little ways from Indy. I know theres more Indiana folks floating around on this forum. I haven't been mding for too long, but I have swung my coil up north and down south a little bit in this state. Once the ground thaws I plan on going up to this little lake near Webster In. I know there used to be a hotel & a little amusement park a long time ago. Just have to figure out where at on the lake. research, research, research. Nothing better to do this time of year!

Shanko

keysync

Jan 24, 2006
Lake Placid, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there
What do you want to know about Webster? I grew up in that area and still live near by.
The amusement park is right off of state road 13 on the east side of the road. North edge of town.
It is of course gone now .
[email protected]
I'd be happy to give you all the info I have on the area.

C

cornpirate

Are you talking about North Webster, Indiana? I spent some time there and a lot of time in Syracuse.

wabash river rat

Feb 16, 2007
hey dekalb,
me too, iguess we got there west side covered, live along the wabash river about halfway up the state. right on the il./in. border. would like to talk to other illinois hunters.

Godspeed

wrr

wabash river rat

Feb 16, 2007
dewcon,
i may be from il. but i sure love your part of the hoosier state. go to brown county when we can. take the wife shopping at little nashville. usually stop at oliver winery an get something to take home. glad to know people aren't too far away. i'm completely new to the hobby.

Godspeed

wrr

wabash river rat

Feb 16, 2007
bohuntz,
glad to see there are like minded people out there. actually we have a couple things.i love to hunt deer and turkey. can't wait til april so i can go get a gobbler. although in il. where i am the hunting laws suck. the other thing is you were in law enforcement and i'm a firefighter. not exactly the same,but we both deal with john q public. i've been at this for 23years, hope to get out of it in another 2. good luck

Godspeed

wrr

Jeff G

Nov 5, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic II
Guess I will to the thread that just won't die.

I am in Kokomo. Willing to travel all over.

Target1972

Mar 27, 2013
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Southside of Indy, new to the hobby and looking for tips, leads, people interested in getting out and looking for coins or relics.........know this thread is ancient but it never hurts to drop a line

1cabinguy

Greenie
Jan 28, 2015
Nashville, IN
Detector(s) used
Legacy 1500 Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brown County, Indiana here...brand new to this. My beautiful wife bought me a detector for Christmas, and I can't wait til it warms up so I can use it. I have permission to hunt the grounds near the oldest residence in Nashville, IN (ca 1830). I am particularly interested in finding pioneer relics, etc. I can't wait any longer! :)

George decker

Tenderfoot
Mar 24, 2018
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iam in west terre haute area. Started 1968. Sold it yrs. Ago but thinking about getting back into it. Exnoxx 800 sounds good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread