Indiana Hunters?

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
I am in Greenfield Indiana also. I try to get out often, but work has been keeping me saddled. I know of 5 others in the area who also get out and hunt.

George decker

Tenderfoot
Mar 24, 2018
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a possible site where gold pieces where hidden. In ind. Area. Sold my detector ,mistake, gonna go back when I can afford a new eqnoxx 800 I

kamogawa

May 29, 2011
NW side of Indy here. Have been metal detecting off and on since the age of 9 in 1975. Got started around the end of the Beat Frequency Oscillator era when Charles Garrett and Ken White Sr. came out with their TR/VLFs. Silver coins were yours for the asking back then. Now it is slim pickins. Miss the Wild Wild West days of the 70s and 80s when there were a lot of classic detectors out there. Red Baron, Daytona, Groundhog, Magnum, Judge, Backpacker, Bobcat, Coin Hustler. Some better than others. All shapes, sizes and colors of detectors. I even once had a yellow metal detector from Service Merchandise. Good for finding hinges, locks, farm tools, but not coins.

cotterbass

Apr 3, 2011
Greenwood, IN
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Avid treasure researcher here. I wrote the book entitled
The Treasure Hunter’s Field Guide To INDIANA’s LOST & BURIED TREASURES (Amazon KDP).
Anybody want to chat about treasure hunting in Indiana? I'm also looking for Indiana treasure leads for my upcoming Volume II.

Legacy X

Aug 11, 2021
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Avid treasure researcher here. I wrote the book entitled
The Treasure Hunter’s Field Guide To INDIANA’s LOST & BURIED TREASURES (Amazon KDP).
Anybody want to chat about treasure hunting in Indiana? I'm also looking for Indiana treasure leads for my upcoming Volume II.
Well well cotter fancy seeing you on the forum :). I emailed you yesterday. Let me know if you got it. I am starting to feel much better.

Legacy X

Aug 11, 2021
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey buddy are you around? I have emalied you and messaged you on here but haven't heard back in awhile. I hope your doing great. Hope to hear back.

Legacy X

Aug 11, 2021
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am across the river in ky kind close
I’m in Indiana and I treasure and relic hunt full time. I live in Carmal IN. I’m always looking for Indians THers. My YouTube channel is the same as my name. Have small subscriber base of 1k and have a lot of cache hunts coming up. Where are you located.

Stormyrock

Dec 6, 2022
KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m in Indiana and I treasure and relic hunt full time. I live in Carmal IN. I’m always looking for Indians THers. My YouTube channel is the same as my name. Have small subscriber base of 1k and have a lot of cache hunts coming up. Where are you located.
I am from Maceo ky. I'll look up your YouTube channel.

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Southern Indiana - Columbus I'll have to check out your Youtube Channel.

delcov

Greenie
Jun 3, 2015
Indianapolis, IN
Detector(s) used
Lone Star by Bounty Hunter, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Central Indianapolis here. I was gifted a used detector for Christmas and waiting for the warmer weather to start heading out. I'm new to this and would love to meet up with some fellow TH'ers so I can learn the ropes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread