Indulge Me, If You Will...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing to write home about, but I was away from detecting for almost three weeks and had to get out yesterday. Mostly testing out a new camera since I broke my other one on vacation...:BangHead:

From the "Round like a coin" department, a Rodent Pizza Palace token, a $50 Peso coin, and a 1980 Uncle Sam Play Penny.
play money3.JPG

From the "Relic" department, a 1920's Tre-Jur make up compact, a Bass Pro Archery pin, and a Mercury car key.
play money2.JPG

From the "Bling" department, a couple of plated decorations, a large hoop earring or bangle (?), a kid's plated bling ring, and a wristwatch. The wristwatch was found 3" underground, and was RUNNING,...with the correct time!:hello2: It is marked Made in Japan on the reverse but is not very old...
play money1.JPGplay money4.JPG

Also found $12.25 in clad for charity. I dug for 8 hours, so my lack of silver and gold is NOT from a lack of pulling stuff out of the ground. Maybe next time. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting to all! Sub 8-)

Upvote 12
Glad you are back in the "swing" of things. I haven't been able to go this weekend so I'd be happy with anything. Thanks for sharing

HH, Relic Nut

Looks like a fun mix. Congrats.
Hmmm.... Tre-Jur , you found Tre-Jur!:thumbsup:

cool finds! my wife cant wait till I find a ring shes got dibbs on it.

Glad your back in the swing of things .

Sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Getting back in the swing of things! WTG

I found a buried watch a few weeks ago too. It was simply looking up at me from the hole, just a tickin' away!
It says it has a TEN YEAR battery in it!! Now why can't they do that for US!? :dontknow:

That ring still looks good for bling. Welcome back Sub:hello:

Looks like you pulled an assortment of finds Sub. Nice to see you're swinging the coil.

My heart would have skipped a beat on that ring... looks similar to the ones you see on the billboards.

You did very well in the jewelry department, gold is bound to pop up sooner or later!

Congrats :thumbsup:

Good stuff Sub. You always produce a nice array of finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back