What's new

Industrial Grade Week

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I got out two times this week, too busy with work.
I hunted with "steely eyed" determination...
And steel is exactly what I got.
Three SS rings and one silver locket.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 0
and when those stainless rings hit the scoop I always get excited -white gold or PT / maybe silver? - still you are hunting well to get the three rings - congrats.
 
and when those stainless rings hit the scoop I always get excited -white gold or PT / maybe silver? - still you are hunting well to get the three rings - congrats.

Ain't that the truth... oh well, maybe this week.
Have good one.
 
I would be happy with those results!!!
 
Rings are good finds, no matter what they are made of.
 
:fish:Keep at it!! I love seeing the bling that you find even if it's SS!!
 
Congratulation! Detecting is gold. I wish luck.
 
DaSandCrab

I hunted with "steely eyed" determination...
And steel is exactly what I got.

That's Funny!! Nice treasure steel.............
 
Congrats! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

Finding is always better than not finding. Perhaps a slight disappointment when your PLAT turns out to be SS.

With the price of gold where it is jewelers have to offer less expensive alternatives. I still get a thrill though..from SS, titanium and tungsten carbide...Junk rings? Nope..not to me.

HH Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom