cdsieg
Bronze Member
Info on 2 old Wrenches a Toy and a Brass thing
Wondering the age of these items, found them in that trash pit I have been digging in the woods on family property.
I can't tell if the car is suppose to have wheels or if the fake wheels where it. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Also I think the other things are brass, It looks familar but I can't place it!



Wondering the age of these items, found them in that trash pit I have been digging in the woods on family property.
I can't tell if the car is suppose to have wheels or if the fake wheels where it. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Also I think the other things are brass, It looks familar but I can't place it!


Attachments
-
IMGP8959.webp41.6 KB · Views: 108 -
IMGP8943.webp33.8 KB · Views: 90 -
IMGP8944.webp43 KB · Views: 83 -
IMGP8945.webp36.4 KB · Views: 91 -
IMGP8947.webp27.4 KB · Views: 99 -
IMGP8954.webp49.9 KB · Views: 102 -
IMGP8955.webp48.9 KB · Views: 109 -
IMGP8956.webp41.5 KB · Views: 98 -
IMGP8957.webp41.3 KB · Views: 93 -
IMGP8958.webp43.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:









