What's new

Info Please: California Bottling Co, Stopper

Colonel Ken

Full Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oahu, Hawaii
Aloha from Hawaii. Do any of you super knowledgeable bottle collectors have any information on this stopper. I found some information on the company and bottles. However, I was not able to find any information on stoppers. The ceramic stopper appears to have the typical lightning stopper holes and wire attachment. Any help would be appreciated.
Mahalo (Thanks)

COL Ken
 

Attachments

  • Cal Bottling Co.webp
    Cal Bottling Co.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 254
  • Cal Bottling Co Stopper side view.webp
    Cal Bottling Co Stopper side view.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 254
More:

http://www.theouthouse.ca/s_64.asp?g_id={700D3554-8530-44F7-B5A9-23C5642C0414}

Hopefully thats a start! Nice stopper by the way. jgas
 
JGAS,
These are two great sites. Thanks for sharing. I'm the opposite of the person of the second site. Hopefully there is someone out there that really wants this stopper for their collection. I am strictly a Hawaiian bottle collector.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom