What's new

Inspirational PM

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Received a PM this evening from one of our members who hit a gigantic 8 box score. Now I did not get it,nor did I ever come upon such a score, but it certainly put me in a good mood, and I'm glad he got it.
Persistence pays off.
Someone,I forget who now,promised change. It appears that he came through with this promise because there seems to be a large amount of silver change being dumped and recovered lately.
Now I was going to give my dump banks a break this week and only order 8 boxes,but after this weeks spectacular scores and that PM,I'm going for a mega box search.
I like to think big,so I'm only looking for a half dozen dream boxes.
You never know :wink:
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Yeah that "change" we are experiencing is that change that people are turning in to buy food as all their dollars are gone. >:(

Oh yeah, congrats to your friend for the great score! :icon_thumright:
 
I could use a little of that silva change finding its way into some of my boxes, I don't cut my orders down unless another bank quits ME. HH all, Mark
 
Rich, does that guy live close to you? I'd only increase orders if I was in the same area and if I was able to order from the same banking system. Did that guy get 8 dream boxes? That would be something if he got 8 dream boxes... I'm not asking you to disclose their identity but just wanted to know if it was 8 dream boxes as an inspiration.
 
Is that who it is? He hasn't been around for a while.. go he had to go into hiding.. good for him.. I remember his posts about getting skunked a bunch in the beginning of the year. Correct me if I'm wrong.
 
Anything else you can share on these dream boxes (not identity of individual mind you), but perhaps some data? I am still looking for 1 DB, cannot image a load full of them!

apush :read2:
 
No, it wasn't 8 dream boxes, but a fantastic amount of keepers in total from from the 8 boxes. He doesn't live near me. I'm not aware of anyone in my area getting great boxes or getting great scores on road trips.
The great finds posted and not posted were inspirational and have motivated me to step it up a bit.
I may or may not get a great score. Might just increase my number of skunk boxes,but at the very least I'll score something.
HH
Rich
 
Can't win if you don't play. If I could up mine I would but I'm afraid already treading on thin ice and don't want the game called early. HH Mark
 
uh he pm'd you, obediah can't do that.
obediah didn't email me.

therefore who is it, I wonder, but how about what they find?
 
d2arcing said:
uh he pm'd you, obediah can't do that.
obediah didn't email me.

therefore who is it, I wonder, but how about what they find?
I confess it was ME, got 8 solid silver boxes. Sorry didn't post in person but didn't want you slackers doubling orders and gettin the rest of them haha. HH Mark
 
Very inspirational post. Thanks, Rich
Good luck on your boxes this week.
rileyboy
 
Change you can believe in.
 
Well, the price of silver going up is enough to get me inspired..
 
the reason people are finding silver is.... it's being dropped off in bunches!

Since OCT 1 I've had the opportunity to do a minimal amount of hunting on Friday and Monday. Both days got Solid silver rolls...already sitting at 9 + ozs for the month. I haven't even had a BOX to do yet!

Keep rolling em out and we'll keep finding them!

good luck all!

~phroshizzle
 
I met with that mystery message man today....Just looking at all the silver found was inspiration to me. Seeing an almost full walking liberty set (all of which were found in boxes or rolls) was inspiration to me.

I filled around 20 holes in my Franklin and Walker collection due to this mystery PM member.

When I heard the numbers rich, I too became inspired to keep searching.


Keep it up everyone! there is still a ton of silver out there!!!!


-bigJ
 
It's good to know people are having great scores in boxes, I'm getting a couple tomorrow. I hope I will have a nice little story for you guys, we shall see. Good luck with your future boxes Rich, I'm sure you will hit a dream box soon.
 
Sounds like our mystery member doesn't want to risk having his find posted on the banner...smart man. Hopefully he won't give it away with a monthly totals photo.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom