Intact Westerwald mug and other Colonial relics found today.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and Keith went to a low country mill pond and hit the jackpot today. It was a team effort today and I am blessed to be part of it.These are all the intact bottles that were found. Enjoy the finds....check out the completely intact Westerwald mug... ecol.jpg ecol 2.jpg ecol 7.jpg ecol 1.jpg ecol 4.jpg ecol 10.jpg ecol8.jpg ecol8.jpg ecol 3.jpg ecol 13.jpg ecol 9.jpg ecol 6.jpg IMG_3104.JPG IMG_3108.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 58

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't believe I missed this one....congrats !! Pretty mind blowing stuff !!

tnt-hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!!!!! Unbelievable finds. I can only dream about a hunt like that. You have hit the mother lode. Keep swingin.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The AXE has a mark but I can tell what it is. Here it is after the electro bath and restored... DSCN0562.JPG DSCN0563.JPG

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a spot picked out for it.

Silver Tree Chaser

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I let this thread go far too long before replying. I guess some time was needed to recover from the shock of seeing all the photos. Each find is epic. I don't ever recall seeing a post with some much quality in such stunning quantity. I would like to make a suggestion, and I hope you don't mind. A bit more of a narrative would have made your thread so much more enjoyable. Please don't see this as criticism; rather, it is the highest compliment. The photos of your incredible success leave readers like myself wanting more details. I'm not referring to details like places, names of places, GPS coordinates, town or county where found - none of those details are needed nor should they be provided. But perhaps you could offer more info. on the nature of the sight, the conditions of the site, how they were recovered, and so forth? Many members can only dream of such a site. I would very much like to know what else when into such an experience. I would find such details entertaining, even enthralling. It would also provide some helpful insights toward finding such a site in my own area. Thanks for any consideration.

Also, huge congrats on making banner! I don't know why it's noted as a banner find with you profile but doesn't actually appear up at top where it belongs. :icon_scratch:??? You might consider letting the mods. know about this discrepancy, so your post is more visible. You made some incredible finds. Congrats!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions