What's new

interesting event

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scan.webp
 
Upvote 0
Was interesting event
 

Attachments

  • 100_5357.webp
    100_5357.webp
    673.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 100_5361.webp
    100_5361.webp
    472.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_5362.webp
    100_5362.webp
    689.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 100_5370.webp
    100_5370.webp
    908.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_5372.webp
    100_5372.webp
    335.2 KB · Views: 87
Looks like a great time. Is that your display case? Some really nice finds in there and seeing pics of that rattle snake make me realize how good I have it in Maryland I'm sure worrying about them could be quite distracting when hunting.
 
Thats a big snake. Made me have a flash back to the other day when I saw 2 big snake sheds while pulling my yak taking a shortcut
 
Looks like a great time. Is that your display case? Some really nice finds in there and seeing pics of that rattle snake make me realize how good I have it in Maryland I'm sure worrying about them could be quite distracting when hunting.

The one with red background is and the other is a flint knapping friends case.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom